Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you sell certain anime stuff on Ebay? Collectables? - Minitokyo

Would you sell certain anime stuff on Ebay? Collectables?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I think this question has been popped before, but before it didnt matter to me. If you had an anime-related item that was rare or was autographed by one or more ppl involved with it? Would you sell it? I've thought of doing it before, but I've never had the guts to do it.

There's 3 items I know would be of great value, one was the Escaflowne the Movie Ultimate Edition Blue Box Set, which was autographed by Kazuki Akane(director), Nobuteru Yuki(character designer) & Tomokazu Seki(voice of Van) & I also have Lunar 1 SSSC & Lunar 2 both for PS1, but theyve been opened & played(that fact alone has probably dropped their value).

So does anyone have answers/facts to share by any chance? Thanks.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I wouldn't sell it unless I didn't really care about it. But your NGE box sounds like a pretty darn nice item, I would keep it :D

Signature

NGE? You mean Evangelion? No I didnt mention anything Evangelion. just the Escaflowne Movie Box & both Lunar games for PS1.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.