Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Events for the Gundam SEED Destiny Movie? - Minitokyo

Events for the Gundam SEED Destiny Movie?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

What GSD couple do you most want in the movie?

Athrun and Cagalli
38 votes
Athrun and Meyin
4 votes
Kira and Lacus
23 votes
Mwu and Murrue
3 votes
Shinn and Lunamaria
5 votes
Dearka and Miriallia
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Gosh, I just can't wait for the release of the movie! It any case, it's every GSD's fan dream-come-true! So, what themes/events do you think or would like to see be in the Movie, which has begun production! Since there is basically no leak on the plot as of yet, us viewers are left with our imaginations.

Here's some of the things I would like to see!

A. A clear up with the Cagalli-Athrun-Meyrin love triangle.

B. A progress of the Kira/Lacus relationship: A hug and kiss on the cheek every series isn't enough.

C. Mwu to recover his memories of who he is.

D. A Dearka and Miriallia reunion. They're, in my opinion, the best couple; one of my favorite.

E. To see Athrun and Kira fly the skies in Gundam style, once again!

F. Awesome space battle.

G. Some kind of Lunamaria/Shinn development.

I think that's all for now, but I really hope some of these are covered in the series.

What would you like, or think, to see?

What movie? is there any movie other than GSD Special Edition?
If so, when will the movie release?

Some things i would like to see (if there is any movie):

1. Of Course a clear up about AsuCagaMey relation (i want Athrun with Cagalli though)

2. Deaka and Miriallia reunion (i want to know how they react to each other)

3. Shiho's voice (i dont remember i've heard her voice)

4. A clear up about Stellar last words (lets meet tomorrow)

Thats all

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Bandai and Sunrise are making a Gundam SEED Destiny full-length movie.

Movie Information.

Stellar's last words? I do wonder about that, too.

Ethiwen

Ethiwen

A Total AthrunxCagalli Fan <3 <3

I wish the movie would come out soon, I wanna see the full conclusion ^^ XD

Some things that I'd like to see in the movie:

1.) AthrunxCagalli's relationship (will they get the happy ending they deserve? I really hope so!)
2.) Some progress in KiraxLacus' relationship (a kiss would be nice, rather than hugs)
3.) A better explanation how Mwu "came back to life" and a good ending for MwuxMurrue
4.) The meaning behind Stellar's words
5.) A new space battle (if there is one and it better be awesome XD)
6.) If Murrue ever sees Talia's son (I wonder if Kira told Murrue Talia's last wishes?)

0...o..... wouldn't there be multiple couples ....... but the chick whos going to be the main girl will be either cagalli or lacus

I want to see wtf Shin is going to pilot now, or if they scrape his Destiny Gundam's carcass off the surface of the moon and repair it xD.

Also some Kira x Lacus, Dearka x Milly, Athrun x Meyrin, Shin x Luna development, and lots of Yzak's bitching.

Signature

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

One crazy space fight with at least two pilots on seed mode.

Sorry, I'm just a really long time Gundam fan. Ya know, Wing, Chibi, that squadron series thing.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

All I really hope is to see Athrun and Cagalli together.

just dont show Shinn.. Im soo happy..

I want to see Shinn die. Preferably in a painful and himiliating manner. Some progress or closure to the Athrun x Cagalli relationship would be nice, too.

adela2505

adela2505

candy_dulce

I hope to see Athrun and Cagalli together and meyrin...who knows ...with someone else...

Quote by xxKurumiBandai and Sunrise are making a Gundam SEED Destiny full-length movie.

Movie Information.

Stellar's last words? I do wonder about that, too.

thx for the link~ read it n it says kiras w/ ZAFT! tho kiras pertty determined not to take sides lol

n someone remind me... stellar didnt reli say anything before she died did she?

and altho its true that the movies on the way, it's gonna b pretty hard to end the athrun-love triange since he brought meyrin w/ him.. and unless meyrin or call died OR meyrin fell in love with another hot guy (i kinda think thats funny), anywayz, jsut wanna say theres gonna b some hard feelings if the love triangle is to come to an end...

wonder whos gonna b the new chairman LOL (the spots cursed)!

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

movie? there was going to be a movie!? how did I not know? O.o
I dont know... I hope it wont be like the other gundam seed "movies", just a resume of the phases... if there`s another story then it`s fine for me :)

@paradizeXI: the new chairman is lacus, that was clearly visible in the last phase (the long long one), dont rememeber its name now XD

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Quote: thx for the link~ read it n it says kiras w/ ZAFT! tho kiras pertty determined not to take sides lol

n someone remind me... stellar didnt reli say anything before she died did she?

and altho its true that the movies on the way, it's gonna b pretty hard to end the athrun-love triange since he brought meyrin w/ him.. and unless meyrin or call died OR meyrin fell in love with another hot guy (i kinda think thats funny), anywayz, jsut wanna say theres gonna b some hard feelings if the love triangle is to come to an end...

wonder whos gonna b the new chairman LOL (the spots cursed)!

Yes, he seems to be with ZAFT, as he is in ZAFT uniform; I'm sure details will be revealed with the release of the movie.

And, Stellar said something along the lines of: let's meet tomorrow, or something of the sort.

It's not confirmed, but it seems Lacus Clyne is the new chairman, which could coincide with Kira being a part of ZAFT. In any case, it won't be hard to resolve the love triangle:

just because Meyrin left with him, means nothing. It could end either way, but I assume that it will end ascucaga, because not only by popular fan demand, but in the fact that Athrun, even name wise, is associated with Cagalli in so many ways.

I like Meyrin, but my guess would be it end with Asucaga.

just want to ask one thing:
Is Athrun a part of ZAFT again?
if i recall, he is wearing an ORB uniform in the Destiny Final PLUS, isn't he?

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Yes, he was actually wearing the ORB uniform, which like I said might link Kira to Lacus, could actually link him to Cagalli?

We'll have to find out.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Kira was wearing the ZAFT uniform at the end of the GSD Special Edition IV, and the commander (taicho) uniform no less (boy, Yzak must be so jealous XD He had to work to get there whereas Kira... just "jumped" there). Personally I think he looks weird in it and shouldn't be in ZAFT, but whatever, he's there to support Lacus, who's the chairwoman now.

Stellar said to Shinn "let's meet tomorrow", I don't think that means anything specifically, or in the literal sense, just that she has moved on now, and she's saying that Shinn should move on as well and not dwell in the past. Besides, it was ghost Stellar, so it could have just been Shinn's imagination.

I'd like to see some development on the Shinn/Luna relationship. the way they got together was waaaay too sudden and just... bad. Yet I could see there's potential, as I have read some very good fanfiction of the couple. So maybe there's hope yet.

Quote: A better explanation how Mwu "came back to life"

pfffft, don't think we're gonna get any >__> I kinda hope that Neo at least cuts his hair though, the long hair is dead ugly and ruins Mwu's image.

Quote: If Murrue ever sees Talia's son (I wonder if Kira told Murrue Talia's last wishes?)

That would be nice to see, Murrue visiting PLANTs. Maybe Neo going with her to visit Rau's grave (if there is one)

Quote: Shiho's voice (i dont remember i've heard her voice)

Shiho was supposed to be voiced by Nami Tamaki, but she declined. So Shiho went without a voice and therefore was barely seen.

Asucaga: I hope they resolve whatever happened in GSD. Whether they get back together is up to them (or rather, the scriptwriters >__< ), but at least they're together and under friendly terms. Meyrin.. I still see her feelings towards Athrun as a school girl crush and she'll get over it soon enough.

Kira/Lacus: I want to see a more interesting relationship. Their interaction in GSD was rather boring and predictable. They were cute together in SEED, but got boring in GSD (there's no sexual tension between them DX ), the same could be said of the characters themselves. A kiss would be nice I guess.

Dearka/Milly: It'd be fun to see them being together at least, just to see how they react. Since Milly said she dumped him. But the chances of this is rather slim, as she's pretty much a civilian and he's in ZAFT.

It all depends on how long after the end of GSD the movie is set I guess. What I don't want to see is more new characters! There's no time to develop them. I'd rather see a more wrap-up, check how everyone is doing thing, but that might be too boring. So what I think would happen would be a new adventure thing kinda like an Astray but with the main cast. (Uh, kinda like the FMA movie if you will)

I kinda wanna see something unpredictable, like Kira or Athrun going evil XD but that's not gonna happen, esp in a movie of less than 2 hours long.

Personally I liked SEED where it ended... because story and character-wise, GSD didn't do much (if anything, CE story and characters got kinda.. ruined by GSD =/ ). I'll watch the movie out of curiosity and for the fanservice and shininess which is sure to be there. Oh, and the music. I hope for a new Lacus or FictionJunction Yuuka song (or both) ^_^

Hi! I pretty much agree with Mapple Rose: I think the end of SEED was good the way it was. I didn't like the new outcome of AsuCaga relationship and I didn't really like the new characters introduced (with some exceptions).
So... I hope we can get to see a lot of Dearka and Mirialia, Kira and Lacus, and Athrun and Cagalli!
Looking forward it!
Bye... :)

Agree with monicayurie!
Kisses!

AsuCaga forever!
At least I hope so... hehehehe

Well... what can I say... I also do hope for Athrun to be with Cagalli again. That would make me extremely pleased. Besides that, I cheer for a happy ending for everybody else and also that Meyrin can find another person for her! ;)

that would be nice!

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

I want to see Athrun and Cagalli, to be together again..Cagalli piloted Akatsuki while Athrun piloted Infinite Justice and they fight on the same side hohohoho...New enemy with great strategy etc..Rival for Athrun and Kira..No more girls around Athrun please? I wanna see Dearka meet Miriallia again..I wanna see Yzak and Shiho too..I hope they have more scene especially Shiho then I want Yzak and Dearka have new gundams wahahahaha...
I hope if I see Shin again, he needs to be more mature than in GSD..
Fiuh, I want enemies who can fight Athrun, Kira, Yzak, Dearka and Shin equally.
Hm, I wanna see battle with strategies too..not only depending on their gundams power..
I really want to see my beloved Athrun and Cagalli involve in romantic scene ^^

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

stelar had Got A cLone TOOO That Had Survive On THe movie!`
hoho!1

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.