Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Events for the Gundam SEED Destiny Movie? - Minitokyo

Events for the Gundam SEED Destiny Movie?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

What GSD couple do you most want in the movie?

Athrun and Cagalli
38 votes
Athrun and Meyin
4 votes
Kira and Lacus
23 votes
Mwu and Murrue
3 votes
Shinn and Lunamaria
5 votes
Dearka and Miriallia
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

I hope that Athrun and Cagalli can be together, but even if they can't, I think that he'll be happy with Meyrin too. Meyrin and Cagalli are both such nice people, I wish they could both get the guy they want. T_T They both deserve happiness. I hope that whoever loses out on that love triangle finds someone else who makes them happy.

A Dearka/Miriallia reunion would b e wonderful. There'll definitely be Kira/Lacus, that's practically a given. XD I'd also like to see a resolution of Shinn's feelings for Stellar vs Lunamaria - does he really love Luna as more than a dear friend, or were they just grieving for Stellar and Meyrin when they got together? More Mwu/Murrue would be good - I'd like to see Mwu and Andy talking, too. I felt bad for him, he still misses Aisha.

It's not pairing-wise in any way, but I'd also really like to see Shinn and Cagalli have a discussion that doesn't end in yelling or crying. They have a lot more common ground than Shinn realises, and they both grew up through the series. I also agree with Murrue seeing Talia's son. I'd love to see even just a one-minute scene of Mwu reflecting on Auel, Sting and Stellar, and his time spent as Neo. Mwu himself is a good person, but Neo definitely wasn't - it seemed weird to me how he snapped from bad guy to good guy so seamlessly. Doesn't he feel bad about all the things he did as Neo?

I just really hope that like someone else said, there's not many/any new characters. The SEED/Destiny cast is big enough as it is - I'd rather see a movie that focuses on a new path for Kira, Lacus, Cagalli, Athrun, Shinn, the Hawke sisters, Yzak, Dearka, Mwu and Murrue (huge cast @_@) than a whole lot of newbies. If it were going to be a miniseries or multiple movies, sure, but one movie isn't enough time. I hope that it ends with a clear resolution, and most of all, no character deaths! It would be sad to get this far only for one of the main characters to die.

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

I want Athrun and Cagalli together again...T___T Oh, and a great enemy, like ummm, Gilbert but with Rau's fighting skills! Lols!^-^

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by KatahI'd like to see Mwu and Andy talking, too. I felt bad for him, he still misses Aisha.

Yeah me too! They have a lot in common, and I was so disappointed that Andy's role got shafted in GSD. I thought he was gonna play a bigger part, but he pretty much disappeared after the beginning >___> .....

Quote: It's not pairing-wise in any way, but I'd also really like to see Shinn and Cagalli have a discussion that doesn't end in yelling or crying.

That would be nice, for Shinn to face his past and for him to apologize to Cagalli for what he said about Orb and her father now that he understood more.

Quote: I'd love to see even just a one-minute scene of Mwu reflecting on Auel, Sting and Stellar, and his time spent as Neo. Mwu himself is a good person, but Neo definitely wasn't - it seemed weird to me how he snapped from bad guy to good guy so seamlessly. Doesn't he feel bad about all the things he did as Neo?

Ugh, don't even get me started on that... That's one of the biggest problems I have with GSD... Mwu's character development was perfect in GS, and then along came Neo to ruin his good image and character >___> .... I hate now Neo just suddenly became Mwu-like as soon as he was on the Archangel, when he was so cold and almost Rau-like before, with no transition whatsoever .... and that he felt no remorse. It makes me want to believe that Neo isn't actually Mwu, but some random guy pretending to be Mwu to win over Murrue >_> *rant*

Quote: and most of all, no character deaths! It would be sad to get this far only for one of the main characters to die.

Really? I think it'd be interesting and unexpected if one of the main characters like Shinn or Kira or Athrun died heroically... (like the case with Mwu in GS, until GSD had to ruin it)

casey22

casey22

F.A.I.T.H. Member

What I would like to see in this movie (Someone let me know when it comes out!)

-Mwu recover his memories TOTALLY
-A ressurection of someone in the SEED series (if someone never really died, ie. nicol, rusty, miguel, tolle, etc.)
-Shinn/Lunamaria.
-Athrun/Meyrin.
-BIG BANG BOOM KABOOM BATTLE xD
-As toumarie said, for Shinn to be a little more mature.
And finally, th BEST thing of all.....

FOR HEINE TO BE ALIVE!
I am in love with Heine. xD.

Well I would like to see :
_ ASUCAGA !
_Cagalli having more power than in GSD

I want I expect
-great battle sences.
-at least a dozen or KXL and Asumey sences and SXL snecs.(note this my top three favorite couple in GSD).
-no marriage sence please just showing Shinn X Lunamaria Athrun X Meyrin Kira X Lacus MwuX Murrue Ramuis older with kids running around the house.

What i want to see in the Movie:
-More, great battle scenes
-Cooler, better MS's, but not too many superpowered MSs - there must be a balance.
-No godlike person
-Athrun-Cagalli-Meyrin relationship officially finished and revealed (this getting on my nerves. Preferable Asucaga.
-NOT a dozen or more relationship scenes (as this series is about gundam, not about realtionship).
-Complex, unpredictable, yet great storylines.

Signature
Control the Rage, Shinn!
"This is mankind's dream, mankind's desire, mankind's destiny! To be the strongest, to go the farthest, to climb the highest!To compete, to envy, to hate each other, and to devour one another!" - Rau Le Creuset

my guess on the movie plot would be the events after GSD. probably there are still quite a number of civil unrest, groups, rebellions that survived after the main players/groups were destroyed. and it will come to cagalli, lacus, kira, athrun to decide what they will do to fight for their dream of peace. :)

eh.. fairly predictable? :)

I think it the war or battle will little like the one GundamF91 or Char's counterattack. LordPreeJ Kira was it godlike he just in every Gundam series (ie MSG,ZG,0083 Gundam). He was the Hero so gets a better Mobile suit.

what i want......

1. athrun wit cagalli
2. shinn dieing and reunited wit stellar
3. stellar coming back to life
4. luna finding da right man
5. meyrin finding da right man
6. kira n lacus getting hitch
7. mwu and murrue getting hitch
8. SOME attraction between shiho and yzak
9. dearka and milli getting back 2gether
10. SUNRISE wraping everythin up and do another gundam series

why can't it be both of them Nephilim07 ?
i wanna see more kira lacus athrun cagalli dearka milly shiho yzak
just forget shinn
hopefully he dies then he will be meeting stellar hahaz
see ya tomorrow !

cant wait
hopefully there would be real peace now
esp with 2/3 of the world wanting peace and under the rule of cagalli and lacus!
but this way there would be no gundams to see at all!
arh anyways i really wish it ain't repetition
i dun mind the FMA movie type thingy !

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No bumpy inactive threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.