Favourite screen shot "contest"

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 1 total item

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

Cancel

the newest idea that formed in my head was to make a monthly contest. well, i say contest, but there won't be any prizes (unfortunately :sweat:). the contest is about sumthing i think all of us have in our comps: lineage screen shots. read below to find out more.

How will it work:
you pm me the screenshot (only one per month) you wanna submit to the "contest" for that month till i post an announcement at the begining of the new month (not necessarily on the first) presenting you with the screen shots i received. after that, you say which one you like more (saying you like your own ss is a no-no).
the winning ss will be featured on the group's page.

translation to what i just wrote:
it's now october. you pm the ss till the begining of november (as i said, not necessarily the first of the month) when i post all of the ss i received and ask you to choose your fav. the one that get's the most votes will be october's fav screen shot and will be put up on the group's page. the voting period for october ends when i'll post the pics for november.

post any questions you have here.
p.s. hope i made myself understood cuz my sis is always tellin' me i suck at expaining things :sweat:

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.