Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed CountDown - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed CountDown

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

i'm a HUGE fan of Gundam in a whole, but Gundam Seed and Gundam Wing have to be my alltime faves, i've been completly hyper over Gundam Seed Destiny ever since i heard about it a year ago! and now its on the count down to being aired in Japan, i wanted to see if theres anyone else out there on here, that just cant wait to see it?

i've been couting down for the past 30 days lol so its pretty obviouse that i SERIOUSLY cant wait ^___^ tho Asuran prolly has somthing to do with me wanting to see it so much ^_~

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

~hee~ yay !! another gundam seed fan !!! :D count me in !! yay ! more athrun !!!

13 more days to seed destiny

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Less than 2 weeks, eh? I'm another person looking forward to it. Just wondering if ALL of those that survived from the first series will be in this. The trailers for GS Destiny showed more of Athrun and Kagali (is that how you spell her name?) than Kira, etc.

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

everyone has there own way of spelling there names ^_^ either way is good!! i cant wait to see Asuran in thos new shades!!!! wow i love your banner Chibi-Lizard!!! i cant get mine working ^_^; wahooo 13 days!!!! omg waiting for it to be subbed is gonna drive me insane XD *jumps up and down* cant wait ^__^

Signature

I can't wait too see it too.Especially new Gundams in action :)

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

which is your fave new GS destiny gundam??? i really love the look of Gaia and Saviour!! i love Bucues, so Gaia Gundam is deff on the top of my list of fave gundams ^_^ cant wait to see some new Zakus too!!

Signature

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

must... watch... it. ay ay! more athrun means more hotness! lol

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

omg i so hear ya! i cant wait to see gseed destiny! i want to see what will happen in the 2 main relationships. but please please dont let anyone die lol xD ok i have to admit i was like YAAAAAAAy when frey died, but come on she was the evil wench of the series. anyhow i shall go mark my calendar.. thanx for the reminder of when it aires xD

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

lol omg i have the same worry about them killing someone off!!!! i was lke OMG how could they kill soooooooooooooooo many ppl off in Gundam Seed!!! i was shocked completely, but i try not to think about what might happen in GSD, tho i'm actually pretty glad Asuran and Kagari are the Main ppl this time, as they dont kill Main guys off.....right??? lol *runz off screaming with fingers in ears*

Signature

Zihn

Guider of Souls

I loved Gundam Seed, that show realy have a good story. Cant wait to see what they have installed for us in Gundam Seed Destiny.

Signature MIA

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I love Gundam SEED as well. I found interest in these following characters and mobile suits:

Stellar (Pilot of Gaia Gundam)
Shin Asuka (Main character and pilot of Impulse Gundam)
Athrun Zala (Saviour Gundam! Plus he's an old fav of mine)
Chaos Gundam looks cool, but the pilot is creepy. ;>>

I've been downloading many promos/trailers at animesuki. @_@ Can't wait... +_+

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

Quote by Asuranwow i love your banner Chibi-Lizard!!! i cant get mine working ^_^;

~hee~ thankew !! i just recycle my siggy i use in another forum. that's not the original version though XD why can't yours work ?
anyway... me love gaia gundam too !! and stellar looks cool. and there's a new trailer with mitsuishi kotono (seiyuu for murrue ramius) as the narrator. dunno whether you count this as a spoiler... but here's the 1st four episode listing
episode 1 - okoreru hitomi (angry eyes)
episode 2 - tatakai o yobu mono (the thing that calls battles)
episode 3 - yochou no houka (gunfire of omens)
episode 4 - hoshikuzu no senjou (battlefield of stardust)
end of spoilers
12 more days to seed destiny

Signature Image

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

wahoo 12 days!!! i got the whole countdown on my calender ^__^ yep i'm very gundam mad! i'm so sure i'm gonna kill the 1st episode of GSD when i get it lol i prolly wont be able to stop myself from watching it over and over again, well that is after i've stopped screaming and running around the house XD glad to see theres actually quite a few gundam fans on here :)

i think my banner wont work coz i havent put the right coding in for it to apear, i think ^_^'

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I found out your sig has to be 480x60 or something like that. And it has to be .GIF instead of .jpeg. x___x *notices Chibi-Lizard's sig* Ooh. Justice and Freedom gundams. And the SEED couples, lol.

Wow. 12 days? *__*

i hope they don't kill off Lunamaria(Zaku Warrior Pilot). ;>>

i wonder if any of you have seen these:

Saviour Gundam MSiA
Impulse Gundam in Force Striker Pack

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hmm.. no idea what destiny is since i haven't seen all of Seed yet (Seed kicks ass by the way!!) but hey another Gundam series is always good news, right? i hope they make Gundam Seed Astray into an anime!!

Signature Image

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

Gundam is going in the completely wrong direction and I don't think I'll have anything more to do with it unless Tomino is directing. SEED was ranked as the _worst_ Gundam series by longtime Gundam fans in a survey in Japan. I agree with them fully. It's a marketing giant and little more than an excuse for Bandai to pump out the maximum amount of toys and model kits as possible with the introduction of every new and incredibly gadgety new Gundam that appears oncsreen.

The plot is full of loose ends, the story was over-emotional and angsty and not particularly tight, the character designs are all the same (Hisashi Hirai can draw a grand total of four different faces), and the mecha design is the worst I've ever seen in almost _any_ mecha series. The animation was stiff, and the CG was overbearing. There were some things I found interesting, like the entire genetic manipulation argument, but such gems were left by the wayside in favor of more Gundams with giant backpacks and relationship ups and downs.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

wow !! 3 athrun avatar in a row !!! *stares at them* ~hee~ i'm already scresming at the trailers and i'm watching them over and over again !! mwahahahahah...
here's a character design sheet of shinn asuka, youlan kent and athrun zala for the first episode :)
shinn & youlan
athrun

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Quote by chibi-lizardwow !! 3 athrun avatar in a row !!! *stares at them* ~hee~ i'm already scresming at the trailers and i'm watching them over and over again !! mwahahahahah...
here's a character design sheet of shinn asuka, youlan kent and athrun zala for the first episode :)
shinn & youlan
athrun

i know. it's crazy isn't it? thnx for posting the pics they were nice!!

Signature Image

i absolutely LOVE gundam seed! true, i'm not a gigantic gundam seed and i haven't watched nearly all of the gundam seed series but... it's still really good! i can't wait till destiny... but at the same time i dont want it to start :( since i also love hagaren :( *snifffff* so sad ;__;

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

kira wont' be making an appearance in the series for awhile, because in the beginning of the series, he runs awway crying because a war broke out. the preview had lacus in it, so im assuming kira will also make another appearance.

personally, i didn't think a sequel of this series was possible. but i dont really mind ^_^

looking forward for the music too

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

Quote by Lord_SatoriousGundam is going in the completely wrong direction and I don't think I'll have anything more to do with it unless Tomino is directing. SEED was ranked as the _worst_ Gundam series by longtime Gundam fans in a survey in Japan. I agree with them fully. It's a marketing giant and little more than an excuse for Bandai to pump out the maximum amount of toys and model kits as possible with the introduction of every new and incredibly gadgety new Gundam that appears oncsreen.
The plot is full of loose ends, the story was over-emotional and angsty and not particularly tight, the character designs are all the same (Hisashi Hirai can draw a grand total of four different faces), and the mecha design is the worst I've ever seen in almost _any_ mecha series. The animation was stiff, and the CG was overbearing. There were some things I found interesting, like the entire genetic manipulation argument, but such gems were left by the wayside in favor of more Gundams with giant backpacks and relationship ups and downs.

hey but it keeps gundam going! what do you really want, for Gundam to just run out and stop being created? the one thing about gundam is that it never stopped, even in the UC series, there was gaps of over 2 years between some of the series, and most got bad reviews from fans until they actually came out, then everyone was like, "hey i hope they continue".

yea bandai is guilty of pushing the merchandise thing a bit far sometimes, but if it makes gundam grow in popularity, and brings new people to it, then its gonna be a good thing all round, they cant continue the UC series, well that would nark me off to as UC time line kicks ass, as i guess the only way forward is Seed and all of its little timelines like Astrey, i have high hopes for Destiny as Seed was a total new breath of fresh air, even if everyone on GSD looks suspiciously like Asuran lol (not that i'm complaining) hey as long as they leave the UC timeline and Char alone, then i'm happy.

and just like me, if there introduced into Gundam through deep ,emotion characters, Gundam's that "do" kick ass, then more then likely, they'll want to watch the rest of gundam, I've Seen 4 of the series now, and each time i see one, i want to watch the next.
as mr tomino says, "if you don't want to watch it, no ones going to force you to watch it"

personally, just like most of the Cool ppl on here, i SO CANT WAIT TO SEE it!!!! tho i wont be very happy with Mr Tomino if they kill off anyone i like ^_~ lol

Signature

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

here's a ranking taken from a japan poll (favourite gundam anime)

Quote: 1) msg
2) Zeta
3) cca
4) tag
4) 0083
6) seed
7) g
8) v
9) 08th MS Team
10) Wing
11) x
12) 0080
13) zz
13) F91

and in japan's animage poll 2004, seed was #2, and was #1 in 2003. it also dominated most of the polls. it might be voted as the worse gundam anime, but it's still one of the best animes out there. of course i say that the original gundam would be the best. cause it's the "original". but the younger generations may not be interested in it cause it looks old and the effects aren't that good compared to newer modern animes. and i think gundam seed is a very nice anime, personally. and i dare say it's my #1 favorite anime of all time.

and yeah.. like what yoshiyuki tomino said.. if you don't wanna watch it, no one's gonna force you to watch it.
11 days more to seed destiny

Signature Image

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

hey thanks for the chart chibi lizard!!! i was looking for it myself ^_^ omg10 days en counting tomoro XD i so cant wait!!!! lol 50 more episodes with asuran in them ^_~ whats your fave Gundam in Gundam seed chibi-lizard??? i love Justice!!! tho aegis and Providence kick'ass too!!

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.