Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [JOKES] What is your best joke? - Minitokyo

[JOKES] What is your best joke?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Cobalt-Phoenix

Cobalt-Phoenix

-Phoenix of the Blue Flame-

Hello everyone!

NOTE TO MODERATOR: As far as I know, no other thread has anything like this. If I am mistaken, please feel free to close this thread. Otherwise, feel free to join in! ^_^'

Anyway, this thread is for jokes. If you have a joke that you wish to tell, post here. This thread is open to anyone who wishes to share their jokes.
Please limit one joke per post.
Please try not to duplicate jokes already posted.
Please keep it clean and non-offensive to other members.

I'll start with one a friend told me...

A little guy is sitting at the bar, just staring at his drink for half an hour when this big trouble-making biker steps next to him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swig.

The poor little guy starts crying.

Come on man. I was just giving you a hard time, the biker says. I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying.

This is the worst day of my life, says the little guy between sobs. I can't do anything right. I overslept and was late to an important meeting, so my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I don't have any insurance.

I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener and my

dog bit me. So I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to put an end to my life, and

then you show up.........

and drink the poison. :D

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

As far as I can remember there might have been one other thread long ago posting jokes. That's long since dead so no need to bump that one.

Although one additional rule on top of what was already listed No adult humor or jokes. This is still a family friendly site. Just one joke and I'll shut this thread down. Otherwise have fun and share the humor.

I don't have any good jokes so I'm not going to post one.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Cobalt-Phoenix

Cobalt-Phoenix

Agreed, thank you pointing that out. I guess I wasn't specific enough. ^_^'

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Aww dood, when I saw your thread I was so ready to tell some dirty jokes, then I read the disclaimer and cried because I can't tell any of them. :(

Oh well, I know I know some non dirty ones but I can't think of them at the moment. I'll be back! XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

^hahaha

well this is my one time favorite

you say 'tell me jokes'

i say 'JOKES!'

heheheheh so corny XD but i seriously do it all the time XD

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill

To get to the bottom

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

Cobalt-Phoenix

Cobalt-Phoenix

*taps foot* *tumble weed blows by* *crickets chirping*

... OK, I'll use another joke...

A man walks into a bar, he says....
.......OW! XD

merged: 10-22-2007 ~ 04:44am

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

i have a poem that i wrote in my depression
there once was a man from Peru who dreamed that he was eating his shoe he woke up with a fright in the middle of the night and discovered...that i had killed his whole family..

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Cobalt-Phoenix

Cobalt-Phoenix

My turn.

A brunette is walking through the country, when she finds a bottle. She rubs it and, you guessed it, a genie appears.

The genie says, "You are allowed three wishes. But, I must warn you, anything you get, all the blonds in the world get twice as much."

The woman says, "OK. Give me a nice house."

The genie replies, "You now have one nice house and all the blonds in the world have two."

The the lady says, "Give me a gorgeous man."

The genie replies, "You now have one gorgeous man, while all the blonds have two."

The lady says, "For my last wish, Genie, see that stick over there? Beat me half to death with it."

Disclaimer: No blonds were harmed in the making of this joke. XD X-P

forte-san

forte-san

Rose of Faith and Hope

Hm...... let's see... *thinking jokes* Ah, this is fine!

Boy comes home from school, he just had an exam. His dad asks: "What grade did you get?" The boy answers: "I got B-"
His dad says: "Okay." and gives him a dollar. Boy says. "Thanks!"
His mother comes to talk with his dad: "Why did you give him a dollar for B-?" the dad answers: "I'll give him a dollar for B- and a car for A+."

Cobalt-Phoenix

Cobalt-Phoenix

I got this from http://www.ahajokes.com

Great news for Bill Gates

Bill Clinton, Boris Yeltsin, and Bill Gates were called in by God. God informed them that he was very unhappy about what was going on in this world. Since things were so bad, he told the three that he was destroying the Earth in 3 days. They were all allowed to return to their homes and businesses and tell their friends and colleagues what was happening. God did tell them though, that no matter what they did he was "not" changing his mind.

Bill Clinton went in and told his staff, "I have good news and bad news for you. First the good news . . . there "is" a God. The bad news is that he is destroying the Earth in 3 days."

Boris Yeltsin went back and told his staff, "I have good news and terrible news. The first is that there "is" a God. The second is that he is destroying the Earth in 3 days."

Bill Gates went back and told his staff, "I have good news and good news. First, God thinks I am one of the three most important people in the world. Secondly, you don't have to fix the bugs in Windows 95.

XD

merged: 10-29-2007 ~ 09:52pm
.... Or Vista. >_>

There was a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde stuck on an island. They all were wondering around and discovered a magic lamp. They rubbed it and got 1 wish each.

The breunette wished for a boat to come pick her up and take her home, so a boat came to take her home.
The redhead wished for a plane to come pick her up and take her home, so a plane came to take her home.
The blonde wished that her two friends were back with her.

A guy came by the filed one day.... to play a game of
CARDS!

*Silence* *Crickets*

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

A woman had a talking parrot.One day she invited some guests for dinner.
Woman:Come in come in!
At the table where the food was
Woman:Please take some more!
After the guests leave
Woman:Please come again!
That night 2 thieves came into the house.
Parrot:Come in come in!
Thieves take some stuff than get ready to leave
Parrot:Please take some more!
Of course They took some more.After they left
Parrot:Please come again!

Not very good huh :D

Cobalt-Phoenix

Cobalt-Phoenix

Quote by justsomeone A woman had a talking parrot.One day she invited some guests for dinner.
Woman:Come in come in!
At the table where the food was
Woman:Please take some more!
After the guests leave
Woman:Please come again!
That night 2 thieves came into the house.
Parrot:Come in come in!
Thieves take some stuff than get ready to leave
Parrot:Please take some more!
Of course They took some more.After they left
Parrot:Please come again!

Not very good huh :D

lol Pretty good! I'll be back with another joke shortly.

npoe

npoe

He was made to be able to do so.

Sadly, I have no good jokes in my arsenal -_-

Subject: A man is walking down a deserted street with his wife, son, and daughter.

Suddenly, a guy with a knife comes around the corner. He curses at the man and charges. The man, however, is carrying a glock 27 .40 calibur gun. He has mere seconds to come to a decisive reaction. What should he do?

Democrats answer:
That is not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Have I ever donw anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife from him?
What does the law say about this situation?
Why am I carrying a gun anyway?
What kind of message does this bring to our nation's children?

Rebublican's answer:
BANG!

Southern Republicans answer:
BANG BANG BOOM Bang Boom *Reload* Click.
*BANG BANG BAM BAM*

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

ahahaha, I remember samu-san had a thread like this and k-kun posted a pretty sick joke there XD I'm suprised that one never closed.

mm as for jokes.. when I listen to heaps but I can never rememver them when I try to tell one of my own =_=
ahh I'll post later when i remember~

What kind of pants does Mario wear?

De-nim De-nim De-nim

merged: 11-07-2007 ~ 06:53am
Think Level 1-2 in the first Mario Game

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

a follow up to my joke
so i woke up after a terrible dream that i was eating my shoe and i go downstairs..and my whole family is dead! they were just dead! even the fu@king goldfish! it was dead!the fu@king rats that just sat there on the couch that i had to clean they were just dead!i just went back to sleep i was fu@king tired..
i mean did i mention this was Peru who goes to Peru!?!

Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Knock knock

forte-san

forte-san

Rose of Faith and Hope

Continuig my old joke:

Boy comes home from school, he just had a chemistry test. His father asks: "What grade did you get?" The boy replies: "I got an A+!" His father says: "Good. Now you have my car." The boy replies: "Thanks!" and runs off and drives with his fathers car. Later that night: The boy comes home and says: "Yo homies! Wassup?!" His mother asks: "What you did?" The boy answers: "I stole a bank, the cops came after me, I werecked my fathers car, i took some cocaine, smoked a lot, drinked beer 12 bottles and shot a cop." His father says: "Good boy. Now you go to sleep." The boy replies: "Okay homie! I'm totally wasted!" His mother says to his father: "Great, now he is a drug, smoking and alcohol addict." His father replies: "That's why i allowed him to take my car. He is a drug dealer, carjacker and robber when he's 18 years old." His mother replies: "Awesome." :D :D :D!

^Are you on Drugs?

merged: 11-08-2007 ~ 05:55am
That's not funny at all

Cobalt-Phoenix

Cobalt-Phoenix

Rooney is right, I fail to see the humor. OX

Anyway,

I had a math teacher last semester who gave the class true story jokes to read.

Top 8 Morons of 2006 [Part 1] Now remember, this IS REAL!

#1 WILL THE REAL DUMMY PLEASE STAND UP?

AT&T fired President John Walter after nine months, saying he lacked intellectual leadership. He received a $26 Million severance package. Perhaps it's not Walter who's lacking intelligence. >_>

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.