Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help Please-La Luna Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Help Please-La Luna Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 4 total items

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

Hi there! I need some help. Ya see, my latest wallpaper got deleted and the reasons given were that the BG was took blurry and that the extraction was bad. Now, I can't see anything wrong with the extraction, and yes, the stars in the BG are a little blurry, but otherwise, I'm stumped, so I come to you all for help. The link is below:

La Luna by whangel

Please help me! I beg you! XD

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

- The extraction needs work: I can still see some white along the wand thing, the moon she's sitting on and her skirt.
- The background is blurry and looks almost enlarged.

Those are the reasons why it was deleted, there's nothing else.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Look closely, generaly in the the detailed areas (the moon on the staff and the halo like thing). Parts of the scan you extracted the image from are still there; like a thin outline around the parts of the halo. Just look closely. Other parts of the scan have the same problem. All ya gotta do is look closer.

The huge white cloud underneath the girl could use a bit volume and depth. Unless you want it to look like a really bright looking cloud. But compared to the other clouds it's a bit out of place. So try adding some grey to that very white cloud to give it just that.

And as for the clouds in the background, they're in pretty bad quality. Take these areas for example:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/melaniepar_/example01.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/melaniepar_/example02.jpg

The areas circled in red are the most obvious spots on your wallpaper. If you can't see what I'm talking about, look closer, because there are visiblie lines you'll see that indicates a change of colour. If you were making a vector wall, this would be alright. But your not, so this would be a no, no. Try bluring them out to make the colours blend more. That's what I would do...

After those adjustments I recommended, this wall should stay in the galleries if you re-subbmit it.

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

Alright, using the suggestions I've gotten here and on other sites, I've tried to incorporate them into a new version og my wallpaper. It can be found at the link below:

La Luna version 2 by whangel

Now, I tried to make the extraction better, and I think the only area that I'm having issues with is the halo. Every time I think I have all the white out, it doesn't seem to look like it, but that may just be the glow from the rainbow colors used.

I also changed the clouds at the bottom a bit. Some people said there was too much of them, so I moved the first layer down a bit.

I also added bit to the stars to give it a little more pop and pizazz.

Let me know what you think please. :)

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.