Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm bored! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored! Damn!

I'm about to go on semestral break - and I'm supremely bored!

So, guys, any suggestions on boredom-busting?

It would help me a lot!

Reading is good.
Get a thick book, and you'll be entertained for a good while.

Go to Deviantart or Fanfiction.net and hit the search button a few times.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Go skydiving.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

go watch anime to kill time, this is what i do in the holiday!

Go to leekspin.com with your volume up. Always keeps me entertained.

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

If you like playing games.. There are console games to Online games that should be sufficient enough for your semesteral break..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

Do you play an instrument? Go practice some kind of music ( like jazz )
Or you can go and exercise...like run around the block a couple times or something.
Or...heh...go do some homework unless you're too old for homework.
Hope I helped =]

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Get a hobby or sport to be active in.
You'll not only have fun, but you'll benefit from it!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Life is as exciting as you make it ;)
Do things you never done before, to give life a change. Join some club that may interest you and meet new people.
Or invite friends out and take a trip. (I'm sure there must be some towns that are around were you live, that you never been to before.) Even small town names could be interesting to visit. :) Traveling is something I've alway's enjoyed. :D
Don't be scared to go out and do things by yourself....You would be amazed of what could happen. THE IDEA OF WAITING FOR SOMETHING MAKES IT MORE EXCITING! :)

going on wikipedia usually has me occupied for a good couple hours. it's good to learn some random stuff.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.