Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dinner Table. - Minitokyo

Dinner Table.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

What do you eat for dinner?
I eat whatever my mother makes. Sometimes my brother takes over the kitchen. It can vary. From beef stew to sphagetti. My mom makes this vegetable dish with a side of chicken breast.

Very rarely we have some chinese food or korean food. I'm not chinese or korean but I do fancy asian foods.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

I eat whatever I want, but most of the time it's something out of a box. XD

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

i eat what my mother makes....but simply food, not too long to do it....but so good!

sometimes my mother make herself the pasta....yhumm!

I eat whatever my mom makes for dinner, she's such a great cook^^ During the week we normally eat vegetables every day. In the weekend my mom and I always cook dinner together, then we make some pasta, like macaroni or spaghetti :)
Really tasty :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I eat whatever I can find that I want, I get the joy of cooking for myself :) until mom comes over and of course my mom has run of the kitchen

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Whatever my crap-tacular dining hall is spitting out.

I eat whatever is done at home.
On weekdays, the meal is simpler, maybe pasta, meat or whatever.
On weekends, that we are all together, there are more elaborated dishes.

me too. i am not really particular about eating!

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Here in the Philippines, no meal is complete without rice.

We'll eat anything with rice. Like curry, soups, Filipino dishes.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

I eat anything prepared by my mother on the dinner table,mainly vegetables I dont really like meats except fish and other seafoods.

I'm not like most people in terms of food. First and most important is: NO MEAT AND NO VEGETABLES.
All food must go though a series of tests: Sight and smell (most pass these two)
The next two, are taste and feeling (in the mouth), most food fail these two, mostly meat and vegetables and some dairy products.
What I have for dinner is mostly grains, like pasta, rice, etc. (the pasta is just with salt,maybe with some soup, and the rice is with some sauce my parents make, like chicken, but I don't eat the chicken.
I'm really picky, when it comes down to it, if there's nothing I'll eat, I don't eat.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I eat whatever I cook or when my friends go out to eat I usually join them. I always tyr to mix up what I eat so I don't get to bored with one type of food.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

well, for starters, i eat chinese food, everyday, 3 dishes and a bowl of rice, that's how it goes and sometimes soup, if i requestd to ask my grandmother to cook curry, then there will be only curry and rice/bread

Vegetables and rice, some meat for my dinner.

I eat Chinese food, usually involving lots of meat and rice. and vegetables too. and a soup.

merged: 11-12-2007 ~ 07:45pm
Generally my mom makes it, sometimes my dad. Sometimes me, but usually not me.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

What ever my mother cooks. :] But be sure, there will always be rice at the table. Either stir-fry vegies with a beef/chicken/pork or a simple vegies stew.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.