Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion complaint - Nana - Minitokyo

Deletion complaint - Nana

page 1 of 1 5 total items

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

i only want to know why my wallpaper Nana was deleted. i think it had a pretty good description and it turned out ok. frankly, i dun accept the reasons i got in the pm.... i quote:

Quote: - It was too simplistic, with poor layout or background
- It was too blurry or overfiltered
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos
- It featured a poor quality extraction or had many artifacts on the images
- It was a low effort wallpaper
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

i spent a fair amount of nerves making it. if it's about the fact that she looks sketchy, guess what, if u read the description you would have figured it out that i wanted it that way. except a nail i retraced, everything else is colored based on the original sketch.
i have a premonition you'll say "she doesn't fit with the bg". sorry, i luv strong contrasts that make each other stand out. if i didn't, i would have probably done it completely different.

sorry if i sound as if i'm offending you, i'm jnot trying to..... it's hard to supress my sarcasm.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The scan's quality is kinda low and the extraction is poorly done :\
But that's just me.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

the scan's quality might seem low because i used fade correction at max parameters so i would have the bold outlines (some details were lost). as for the extraction, i used a mask with inverted data. it eliminated the bg, leaving only the sketch. every color used is put on layers under the outline.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

The scan is ugly, compared to the high quality scan in the scans gallery. Treating a scan is fine, but it's shocking to see it turn out worse quality in the final prodduct. Also the background is just filled with a simple brick pattern, with the name pasted in the middle to fill out that dead space. It is vitrually a vast area of blank negative space.

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

it may be the same image, but the one i used is a sketch of it and not the finished image (the scan you showed me). i'm not blind to not see the differences between them. and i searched aetherality for the image, not mt (read: i didn't know the image was on mt all nice and clean). also, i wanted the wall made with the sketch. if i wouldn't have, i would have tried to vector it and make it as decent as i could. and frankly, i like the sketch more than the final version of the drawing.
the idea was to make it look like she was sitting in front of the wall and the text was meant to look like graffiti (i know i didn't succed in makin it look like one, but i kept it because i liked it even if it didn't look like what it meant to be).

p.s. sorry if u go blind seeing my works. i sometimes have different tastes than the rest of the ppl.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.