Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana II: Episode 02 "The Prologue of Everything" - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana II: Episode 02 "The Prologue of Everything"

Group announcement by Sword-Shana-lily

page 1 of 1 3 total items

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Shakugan no Shana II: 2nd Episode is out!
entitled "The Prologue of Everything"

Episode 02:
When Shana shows up one day at the Sakai home to learn how to make a bento, Chigusa is more than happy to teach her, but she wonders if something happened since Shana looks so urgent. It is of course due to how Kazumi has been making Yuuji lunches, and this hasn't made Shana very happy. Shana didn't go to Wilhelmina because the maid can't cook, and in fact, she is out training Yuuji instead. However, Wilhelmina is unable to concentrate on the training because of the cooking thing and nearly strangles Yuuji with her ribbons. After Yuuji manages to free himself with his own power, Alastor explains that Yuuji's power of existence has grown far bigger than before due to the incident with Hecate and the fountain of existence. Meanwhile, the Bal Masque have taken up temporary residence in a castle because the Seireiden's repairs require time. Sydonay is heading out to do something, but he warns Bel Peol first not to do anything strange to Hecate while he's not around......

to see full details about Episode 02
just click our group ava :D
sword-shana-lily

also you can now DL the episode 01 + the MOVIE in our group page! ;)

i hope you guys enjoy! :)

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Alas, Syndony still pampers Hecate like the doll ^_^' . I guess Wilhelmina has a food temptation (otherwise, she can resists it X-P ) poor Yuuji......... ^_^'

or is Wilhelmina a useless maid? :x

Still, the love relationship is on the rocking boat, more uncertainties bound between them both....

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Quote by kokuyuAlas, Syndony still pampers Hecate like the doll ^_^' . I guess Wilhelmina has a food temptation (otherwise, she can resists it X-P ) poor Yuuji......... ^_^'

or is Wilhelmina a useless maid? :x

Still, the love relationship is on the rocking boat, more uncertainties bound between them both....

LOL yup! syndony is really a hecate-freak XD which really freaks me out!

i guess Wilhelmina is really a useless for cooking stuffs ^_^'

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.