Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RP] Search For The Destiny - Minitokyo

[RP] Search For The Destiny

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 42 Next » 994 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

The story start in a world where power dominate and thus splitted into two different classes.One was known as the fighting class,skilled in weapons and the other known as the casting class,skilled in using magics and spells.Fighting class think that using weapon are the best way in battle,using magic and spell are inappropiate while casting class think they are superior and wish to change the world entirely into a magical world

Fighting Class

- Warriors (hold only two handed weapon,has great strength and is strong in attack)
- Knights (hold one handed weapon and a shield,skilled in defending against attack and counter attacking)
- Archer (using bow and arrows,have great accurancy)
- Blader (a rare class,holding blade and is extremely fast in attacking)

Caster Class

- Mage (able to use damaging spell,ability to use elemental magic)
- Necromancer (able to use dark and undead type of spells)
- Summoner (summon creatures or things that fight on their behalf,a powerful class)
- Cleric (using holy magic and healing spells)

+Character Creation+

Name:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

+Rules+

- No Godmoding
- Allow to create up to only 2 characters (not including unimportant characters)
- No using of other players character
- You can create ur own skill and give it a name according to ur class and weapon

The main character,when he was young his father passed him a blade and told him to search for "destiny".Trained by his father friend and learned to be a Blader,he went on a journey to search for the destiny.Along the way,he met different classes of ppl and also fought some of them....On the other side,a very powerful warrior was terrorizing every single city out of there,people of the different class will have to protect themselves and go against this powerful warrior,and the opposite class ppl.

Name: Icarus
Class Type: Blader
Weapon: one handed blade,with an unique design
Appearance: crimson eyes,white short hair
Personality: mysterious
Bio: main character of the story,in search for the destiny his father speak about

Name: Executor
Class Type: Warrior
Weapon: A Big Double Handed Sword,black and red color
Appearance: In Full Dark Armour,none of the parts can be seen
Personality: Ambitious
Bio: The powerful warrior that was terrorizing every single city,does not care the both class conflict and wish to control them both on his own

+Story Start+

Icarus: father...what is the destiny that you speak of...

*entered an inn*

(u can start anytime)

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Name: Jasmine
Class Type: Caster (Mage of Darkness)
Weapons:Wand Staff
Appearance: Black hair and eyes, black robe like dress with silver trimming
Personality: More or less emotionless all the time, short tempered, doesn't stand nonsense
Bio: Unknown (mystery)

*walks into the inn Icarus is in with her hood over her head*
*occupies an empty table and signals the waiter*

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Name:Bellatrix [bella]
Class Type:caster class[summoner]
Weapons: staff
Appearance:dark brown hair, red eyes, always in her caster uniform[?]
Personality:stubborn, ignorant, preppy[gal who always attract attention]
Bio: from young her parents have always been strict with her with magic, she was the air to the family, and her family has high hopes on her. she always felt that she had no freedom to do what she wants and wants to break free from her enclosed cage. she becomes rebellious and starts to be stubborn and always ignorant to wad other people say. she loves attention from people and never fails to attract them. now she has escape from her parents, but there was one thing that she was always wanting, to journey to a far away land. though she dislike fighting she has no choice but to do so. and thus her journey to a far away land began.

*arrives at a distant land, and wanted to take a rest after a long journey, she heard people talking in the background of the inn she entered, she peeped though the tiny opening of the door and say a young man and an older man talking to each another. she did not really bother and walked past the hall, but she noticed a certain aura coming for that young man she saw earlier. she enters her room in the inn.*
"hmmmm....i wonder whether he is from the other class, his aura seems different from the other i have fought. maybe just maybe i could escape, having to fight another fight, will just wear of my injured and tired body....."
*flops herself onto the bed*
"maybe i'll just take the day off and rest for the day......"
*she falls asleep*
"ZZzzZZZZZ...."

Signature Image

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

((hey jas! it's surprising you're joining a lot of RP's lately))

Name: Patch
Alias: Blitz Krieg (lit. "Lightning Soldier", reverred for his high speed fighting style)
Class Type: Fighting Class - Blader
Weapons: ClampBlade and RifleBlade (please refer at the link below)
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9017/scan10003sh7.jpg
Appearance:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9978/scansi0zf4.jpg
Personality: energetic, intelligent, techie, harsh nature, sacrastic, comedic sometimes, self-centered, cocky sometimes...
Bio: patch has an amnesia... unknown as of yet...

merged: 10-15-2007 ~ 03:02pm
*patch just surrenders a criminal in the bounty office and makes a desperate bargain with the bounty officer*

Patch: 5,000 BELLIES ONLY?! OH COME ON MAN! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!

Bounty Officer: no, I'm not kidding. you really got the wrong guy. you know what, you should be thankful because I gave the bounty..

patch: THIS IS NOT HUMAN! *acts as if he's really crying* you know, I'm just living alone.. with no food or shelter... amfufufufufu... I sacrificed my life just to get that criminal alive... amfufufufufu...

Bounty Officer: *blank look* okay, I'll double it... 10,000 Bellies. happy? you better take it, I'll lose my job on you, you know...

Patch: WHAAAAT?! okay..

*takes the money and leaves the bounty office*

Patch: this isn't enough for 1 week! *sudden idea* OH! I know... I can gamble at the horse race.. I hope I get a big one...

*patch goes to a shinto shrine to pray for luck on the horse race*

Patch: OOOOHHH great kami-sama... please help me... I want to win the jackpot in the horse race... please give me the lucky horse...

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

Name: Faze Utiro
Class Type: Mage
Weapons: Sand
Appearance: http://www.foroswebgratis.com/fotos/2/3/1/0/5/85347gaara%20desert.jpg
Personality: Will do anything for blood
Bio: When he was a boy he became the host of a demon callled Oritu and is a sand demon.

merged: 10-15-2007 ~ 03:13pm
*Looks at the sky*

Oritu:Hmmm

Man1: Are you human?

Man2: Of couse not.

Oritu: i will kill you both * Sand come out of no where*

Man1: Ahhh *Getting crush from sand*

Oritu:You wanna die too?

Man2:Nooooooo *Man runs away*

Faze: Stop doing that i might get into trouble

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*a piece of paper with the name "windblown" written on it flies towards patch's face*

Patch: "Windblown"? thank you oh great kami-sama!

*dashes towards the hippodrome to bet on Windblown*

*he bets 5,000 bellies on the horse*

Patch: come on baby! bring home the bacon with cheese baby!

*all horses rear up and dashes as the signal was given*

*it was a tight race, but at the end, a horse and WindBlown fights for the win*

Patch: COME ON YOU FREAKIN' BASTARD! WIN ALREADY!

*WindBlown trips over and falls, the other horse wins the race*

*patch drops on his knees... devastated on the result*

Patch: no this can't be happening... THIS CAN'T BE FREAKIN' HAPPENING TO ME! AMFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!

Signature Image

Faze: Hmmm i like it when i smash peoples dreams
*Earlier on*
Faze: *Makes a bump in the ground so the Windblown trips over and no one saw him did it* Hehehehe

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*patch is still devastated as he walks outside the hippodrome when he bumped to a running guy*

running guy: h-h-he's a demon! you better run!

*runs away*

Patch: what's he talking about... what could be worse than this... *sigh* I think I'm back to eating ramen again... amfufufufufufu...

*goes to a ramen shop*

Patch: the usual..

*the ramen owner turns on his TV as he prepares ramen*

Signature Image

Faze: Hmmm

*Looks at patch waiting for the ramen*

Faze: Who did you go for in the race?

*Says to himself (Hope not Windblown)*

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Patch: huh? who are you? it's not really important.. my horse slacked off by tripping over.. dammit... oh! the Bounty Program is on!

*the TV program, Bounty Cowboy (a program for bounty hunters), just appeared on the TV*

TV announcer: howdy cowboys! I've got a really big cattle call right now! first up is the dreaded mage who is said to be using sand as weapon!

*shows a picture of a person just killed by Faze*

TV announcer: he's so violent, he kills mercilessly for an unknown reason.

Patch: boy, he sure is violent. I want to know his bounty...

TV announcer: well, for you brave guys, it's your lucky day! this baby has a wopping 3.5 million bellies off his head! but unfortunately we have no info about his whereabouts. anyways, if you have any useful information, just dial the number on your screen and our operators are standing by!

Patch: TH-TH-THREE POINT FIVE MILLION?! ALRIGHT! I'M IN!

Signature Image

Faze: Your a bounty hunter?

Oritu: Do you need help catching this guy?

*looks at the sword patch carrys*

Oritu:looks like you don't need my help

*starts running*

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*saw Faze run*

Patch: hmm.. what's with him?

*the ramen guy gives Patch his usual ramen*

Patch: Itadakimasu!

*eats his ramen*

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

*saw the mysterious Jasmine*

Icarus: Hmm...a mage...
Waiter: Hello there,what do you want to eat?
Icarus: Anything will be fine.
Waiter: Ok please wait for a while

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Patch: oh yeah, you got "those"?

Ramen clerk: hmm.. think you're really interested with the newest "cattle" eh? I have new ones.

Patch: oh yeah... can I...*looks at his coin purse* ...umm... get ten?

Ramen Clerk: *laughs but tries to hide* you never get higher than that eh?

*the ramen clerk gives Patch ten small cardboard boxes with something in it. Patch gives the payment...*

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((I've always been a major RP-er...just that school doesn't exactly permit me to be very active...or rather as active as I used to be...anyways))

*sipping tea in a corner watching the proceedings around her*

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*as patch opened the cardboard boxes, bullets of different kinds were inside them*

*patch put the bullets in the bullet racks inside his trench coat*

*then he dismantles his RifleBlade and cleans it. then, as he finished cleaning, he puts it back*

*then he cleans his ClampBlade*

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

*continue staring at jasmine*

Waiter: your food is here
Icarus: thanks.
Waiter: we have room here,you want to live in one?
Icarus: since i need to rest for a long journey...yes please
Waiter: ok we will get it prepare for you,please enjoy ur meal

*Waiter walk away*

*stand up and approach Jasmine*

Icarus: Are you,a mage?

Signature Image

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

Name: Kyrael
Class Type: Summoner
Weapons: Ruby-encrusted Staff
Appearance: Dark-blue short hair, left purple eye, right yellow eye
Personality: Optimistic, extremely sociable, especially under the effects of alcohol, which is VERY often
Bio: Younger twin brother of Irrylath, orphans when young until picked up by a mage mercenary. Advanced fast in summoning and thus became a summoner.

Name: Irrylath
Class Type: Necromancer
Weapons: Opal-encrusted staff
Appearance: shoulder length dark blue hair, left yellow eye, right purple eye
Personality: Pessimistic, anti-social, total opposite of his twin
Bio: Older of the twins, but was more inclined toward dark arts and thus became a necromancer.
___________________________________________(...)

Kyrael: *Bangs open the ramen shop door and saunters in* "Yo! Gimme 1 bowl of ramen! And gimme a pitcher o beer! make that 2..no..3!"
Irrylath: *Follows in quietly and glares at anyone who was staring* "1 bowl. Ramen. Extra soupy. Better be quick..."
Ramen dude: "Ha..Hai!" *Runs into the kitchen and starts preparing the food*

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Name: Amaya
Class Type: Necromancer
Weapons: black staff
Appearance: http://animegallery14.tripod.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://animegallery14.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/black-pic8.jpg&target=tlx_new
Personality: anti-social, pessimistic, depressing, opposite of her best friend
Bio: Best friend Elizabeth

Name: Elizabeth
Class Type: Summoner
Weapons: White staff
Appearance: http://animegallery14.tripod.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://animegallery14.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/white-pic13.jpg&target=tlx_new
Personality: social, happy
Bio: Amaya's best friend

Elizabeth: AMAYA! RAMEN! RAMEN! *etas ramen*
Amaya: *stands quietly and sends deadly glares at everyone* ..... I don't like food.... And if you dare give me sake I swear I will cut your head off.... *sits beside elizabeth* ....
ramen person: .... ^_^' Umm... Okay...

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*nods*
Jasmine: "And you are a blader..."

Signature

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

((Oh yeah... And obviously amaya and elizabeth are female.. ))

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

*bellatrix wakes up from her sleep*
"ah~~~~~ such a nice rest.....*yawn* i think i shall get some food"

*takes a shower and changes out of her old and worn out uniform*
"hmmmm...maybe i shall go out for a little shopping after eating..."

*walks out the door and locks it shut, and goes to the inn's cafetaria*
thinks to herself: woah~ there are so many poeple here.....i better try not to get into any fights

*while walking to the table, she accidentally tripped over herself*
"ouch~ >.< that hurt"

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Icarus: Well,i am not here to fight you...i do not care about the conflict between the fighting class and casting class.I am on my journey to search for a destiny,may i ask you a question? Do you know anything about it?

*heard someone fell down*

Signature Image

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

Name: Istara
class type: mage
Species: ? (race that can summon white wings upon her back whenever she wants to.strength and agility increases whenever she summons wings)
Appearance: Long,black hair that reaches the waist,fringe parted from left to right. amethyst coloured eyes.wears a bluish white long sleeveless coat with a black sleeveless top beneath.wears arm and hand guards and knee length pants
Weapons: NIL. she finds it troublesome to have a staff,hence she trained herself so that she doesn't need one.can control ice and water.
Other items: has a unique black necklace that keeps her powers intact.
Short Bio: having lost her parents at a very young age,she developed a split personality.she has no wish to take revenge though.so now...she's pretty aimless.
Others: has another personality in her called Kuroki.the difference is that if Kuroki is the one 'outside',her eyes are red.Kuroki enjoys fights,unlike Istara.When Kuroki is in control,the wings summoned are black.

Name:Kuroki
Class type: warrior
Species: ? (race that can summon Black wings upon her back whenever she wants to.strength and agility increases whenever she summons wings)
Appearance: Long,black hair that reaches the waist,fringe parted from left to right. red coloured eyes.wears a bluish white long sleeveless coat with a black sleeveless top beneath.wears arm and hand guards and knee length pants
Weapons: twin katanas (one is longgg and pure white with a blue line in the center,for offence, while the other is pure black with a red line in the center and the size of a normal katana,mainly for defence)
Other items: has a unique black necklace that keeps her powers intact.
Others: though she's the split personality of Istara,she is of a warrior class.as she does not posess the talent t wield magic. however,both of them aren't really affected by the conflict between the classes.

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 42 Next » 994 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.