Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [RP] Search For The Destiny - Minitokyo

[RP] Search For The Destiny

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 42 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 Next » 994 total items

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Jasmine: "You do not search for destiny...destiny finds you...but search if you want...I am just here to enjoy my peace...and a cup of tea..."
*sips*

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

*step back*

Icarus: i see you don't have an answer to it...well i won't force you to answer it then,but its important for me...i have to search it.Do you know anyone who might give me an answer?

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Jasmine: "*laughs*...answer?I already gave you mine...it also depends on the individual...how you look at the word destiny...I believe that my destiny will come looking for me...and you believe that you will have to look for YOUR destiny...in the same way...you came to me for answers and I was merely waiting...understand now young man?Whatever will happen will happen...trust me..."

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Icarus: I see,i shall ask no further then,mage.

*went out of the inn and saw a ramen store*

Icarus: perhaps there is where i can ask about it...

*went into the ramen store*

Icarus: wow...so many people in here eating ramen?

*slowly walk to where Patch sitting at and accidentally hit his Clamp Blade,falling on the ground*

Icarus: sorry,that was an accident...

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Patch: oh.. sorry.. my bad...
*pulls his ClampBlade aside. helps Icarus up.*

Patch: whoa! another blader? I'm Patch Grahadoll, hajimemashite.. (thinks: AHA! instant money source! I can borrow some money from this guy! I need to be close with this guy..)

*stands up, resheathes his RifleBlade and ClampBlade.*

Patch: so, what can I do for you pal? (thinks: this is my mission... to collect as many money sources as possible... this is a very dangerous and risky task but it's a risk I am willing to take!)

*samurai yell sound effects*

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

"opps~ XD no one saw anything right? XD" *laughs*
"my bad~ =p can i get an order please? thanks"
*waitress walks to the table*
waitress:"yes miss, may i help you?"
bella:"yes please may i get a cup of tea please! thanks~"
*waits for tea to arrive"*
"there seems to be more warriors here....hmmm...this might not be so good..."
*waitress comes with her tea*
waitress:"here you go miss"
bella:"thanks!"
*she quickly sips her tea, and leaves the inn till later*

*she went into the streets*
"ah~~~ feels so good to be free~"

*she heard some noises at the open area and decided to take a quick peep*
"whats this all about? hmmm...."
*warriors were battling, to see who was better*
*it was a win, the other warrior flew back, off the stage and did not move a muscle*
"oh no...that person is dangerous...."

*someone used a loud hailer*
"ANYONE WANTS A CHALLENGE WITH THE UNDEFEATABLE CHAMPION COME FORWARD, AND HAVE A BATTLE"

*bella was a little fustrated about the situation, that if they battled the person would have died, so why fight, when you can live*
*she heard warriors at the other end cheering on one warrior*
"will this never end.........i'll so sick and tired of fighting....."
*warrior went up to the stage and prepared himself for the fight*

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Icarus: oh...well since we are bladers i guess we be able to talk well,i need to ask you whether you know something about destiny?

*heard noise outside*

Icarus: something happen outside? Shall we go check it out then,Patch

Signature Image

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Patch: sure...

*carries his ClampBlade on his shoulder and his RifleBlade on his Sheath on his back*

*Patch sees that there's there's someone looking for a fight*

Patch: oh... some lowlife asshole who wants to get his ass whacked. not interested... well that's unless there's some reward...

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*is walking around the streets and also drawn to where bella was*

Signature

Name: Lyn
Class Type: Archer (has natural talent in street/fist fighting)
Weapons: A crossbow and various types of arrows
Appearance: Long blond hair tied loosly at the back
Personality: can be a show off at times but usually calm and thoughtful.
Bio: There's nothing much to say really.. Lyn is a self taught archer and she earns her living in small tournaments like the one that she is in now.

the "undeafeatable champion" (Lyn) steps up infront of the warrior, cracking her knuckles and smiling slightly.
Lyn: ok, you're on dude
Warrior: *stares at Lyn in disbelief* the great undeafeatable champion is a little twerp? or are you just standing in for the real champion?
Lyn: haha, no I'm not subsituting anyone.
*a whistle goes off to indicate the start of the match*
Warrior: you've gotta be kidding. you're not even worth my time! all right kid, since i feel sorry for you I'll let you make the first move -o-
Lyn: wow really? thanks ^^ *suddenly appears to vanish from the spot she was standing in. the next moment the warror falls on the ground with a loud thump, an arrow stuck in the back of his neck. Lyn then appears behind the warrior tsking* and this is what I call a quick, painless death. ehehe, jokes. it's true I did coat that arrow with some poison but that aint enough kill you so relax.

Announcer: THE UNDEAFEATED ARCHER LYN STAYS UNDEAFEATED!

Lyn: *smiles at the crowd around her* who's next!? *looks at Icarus* hey dude! you look strong! wanna try fighting me?

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

*stares at the young man who was called.*
"he better not be stupid to accept this battle"

Signature Image

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Patch: OI! HOT CHICK! I might consider your match... if you give me a really good offer... well, that is, not lower than 30,000 bellies..

merged: 10-16-2007 ~ 06:32pm
*draws his RifleBlade and assembles it to his ClampBlade to form CaliberBlade*
((CLICK HERE to view the assembly of CaliberBlade))

Signature Image

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Amaya: *looks at patch and sighs* .....
Elizabeth: HE'S SO CUTE! AMAYA! GIVE ME 100,000 BELLIES!
Amaya: Umm... Okay... I have too much to hold anyway.... *gives elizabeth 100,000 bellies*
Elizabeth: *hands the money to patch and smiles*
Amaya: *hits elizabeth on the head* ..... *looks at patch* ..... Cute...? He looks... useless....
Elizabeth: Amaya....
Amaya: These people aren't worth fighting...
Elizabeth: ... You shouldn't cheat people's money like that...
Amaya: I don't.... They were the ones who wanted to fight... And... *gives patch a deadly glare* He only had money in his brain.... How hollow... *puts her finger on patch's forehead* ...... *walks away*

Signature

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

Ramen person: "Her..here's your ramen! And the beers you ask for!"
Kyrael: "Whats this?! Only 3?! I'm sure I asked for 4! You sh!tbag, trying to keep me from my beer?!?!" *Just about to attack the ramen person but Irrylath stops him*
Irrylath: "Spoiling my meal. 3 is enough. *Proceeds to eat the ramen*
Kyrael: "Keh...you got lucky this time, sh!tbag..." *Hears the din outside* "Wtf...just as I was getting settled...C'mon bro, lets kick some a**!" *Grabs his beer bottles and saunters out*
Ramen person: "Hey, you! You haven't paid up yet!"
Irrylath: *Finishes ramen and stands up* "Your payment is your life. Follow us and die." *Walks out behind Kyrael*

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Elizabeth: *points to Kyrael* He's cute!
Amaya: ... You think everyone is cute...
Elizabeth: Not everyone... I don't like the moody one... *points to Irrylath* Lets go! *grabs amaya's hand and runs out*
Amaya: ..... *looks at irrylath* ... *looks away* .....

Signature

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*watches the fights*

Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Icarus: who? me? Hmm...facing an Archer seem to be alittle disadvantage to me...alright archer,i take up ur challenge.If i win,you will have to give an answer to my question

*go forward*

*draw out his blade*

Icarus: i am ready to go anytime

Signature Image

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

Name:Badar
Class Type:Blader
Weapons: Two daggers
Appearance: quite slim, about 180cm, Has white hair (not old grey thingy but white) dressed in dark clothes so it helps him blend its a sort of suit kind of thing and has a scar sometimes covers his mouth, and a mask
Personality:Very dark and sinister
Bio: Not much of him, lurks the shadows

merged: 10-17-2007 ~ 12:50am
*appears out of the shadows next to Jasmine, leaning on a tree and watches the fight*

Badar: "What is going on?"

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*a breeze blows and the leaves above her rustle in the wind as well as the hood over her head*

Signature

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

*looks at the hooded girl*

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*senses a presence in the tree above her*
*concentrates and her shadow extends till it catches the person and dangles him from the tree by his foot*

Signature

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

*suddenly the "person" she got vanishes*

Badar: "Better try harder"

*grins and comes out next to her*

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*turns to face her would be victim*
Jasmine: "Don't need to..."
*evil smile*
*badar tries to move but can't*

Signature

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

*looks at jasmine through the mask*

Badar: "Tut-tut...Besides I am not here to fight..."

page 2 of 42 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 Next » 994 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.