Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Updated scans....^^; - Minitokyo

Updated scans....^^;

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Well, I just wanted to inform you guys that I have updated all my old gallery items. They're much better scans, bigger in pixels and in bytes too. ^^ Yehey!!! I'm going to continue submitting better scans from now on. I'm getting much better in using my photoshop thanks to you guys and MT too. One last thing. I'm very sorry for the old amateur scans and for troubling all of you. Gommen nasai.T_T

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Hey, nobody starts as a perfect scanner.
My first scans were all .... ><

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

I love your scans XD
And nobody starts perfect, just like Noctum said.
Be happy that you're able to scan t_t

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by NoctumHey, nobody starts as a perfect scanner.My first scans were all .... &gt;&lt;

where all... ><
I know what you are trying to say. <--------- recently passed that same kind of situation ^_^'

Quote by BadVegetaI love your scans XD And nobody starts perfect, just like Noctum said.
Be happy that you're able to scan t_t

Thanks. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.