Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fushigi Yuugi OVA - Minitokyo

Fushigi Yuugi OVA

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I'm confused about the OVA... there is Taka and Tamahome. I know Miyaka goes with Taka, but was Taka the real Tamahome? If so, who was the other Tamahome? Thank you! x_x

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

I'm not so sure either..

But I think Taka and Tamahome are the same person.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

The way I see it, they are "spiritually" the same. I always thought Taka is a human reincarnation of Tamahome who regains his memories of the world of the Four Gods with help from Miaka and the Suzaku warriors.

Signature

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS >_>

taka is the reincarnation of tamahome. before the payment for him to be reborn in miaka's world is that his memories would be split up into the 7 crystals, each containing the memory of tamahome, with the other suzaku warriors. when miaka and taka returned to the world inside the book, they met chichiri and tasuki, and they wanted to find the remaining of the crystals, because if taka failed to get all of his memories back, he will disappear, when they were close to obtaining the crystals, lord tenkou stole each of the crystals from taka, and gave it to a "dummie." he used that dummie to come back to miaka, to be with her again, just so he could get rid of the "real" tamahome, which is taka. taka believing the dummie is the real tamahome, he left the book to return back to the real world, to prevent miaka from having the pain to choose between him and the other tamahome. back in the real world, as he looked into the mirror, he notices he doesn't have a reflection neither, just like what happened back in the book, but than he sees the other tamahome appeared, and the "dummie" tamahome injured taka, and that's when he knew he needed to go back into the book to get miaka back. but of course miaka knowing that taka was the real tamahome, or well, she believed he was, she stuck to her heart's decision, and came back to taka's side. later on, during the last fight with lord tenkou, the dummie tamahome was trying to kill taka, [and of course... even though i said there's spoilers, i dont want to spoil this part, so anyone who has watched it, knows what happened here. ] but than taka knowing that even though the dummie is a "fake" him, he also knows that he still has his memories, so he then became one with the dummie, meaning he just basically embraced his memories, and now they're one. WOOOOOO <3

.hmmmmm............. i hate fushigi ova... it's really boring...and really disappointing........Yuu Watase, why did the ending of the ova only focused on the 7 celestial warriors.?

~~Spreading DARAGON LOVE~~

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

taka is jst d reincrnation of tamahome...

but the real tamahome jst gone somplce else in d story,

wch is knda cnfusing...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.