Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'll help you with japanese words and sentences...^^ - Minitokyo

I'll help you with japanese words and sentences...^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Since many users have been posting japanese speaking related forums. I thought maybe I can help you guys out. I'll be putting up a japanese corner in my userpage for you guys. I'm going to give words and some sentences too. It will be written from kanji to hiragana and katakana to romanji then to english (thankfully the userpage is japanese text supported ^^;). I've been taking japanese tutorials about 10 months now and still continuing. I think it's ok for me to teach someone with japanese (that's what my sensei tells me). I'll be giving my lecture's from the notes I have since I started taking my lessons. Still, I'm still rough in complicated japanese sentences (challenging T_T). So I might be giving simple sentences first. Oh well have to study harder. ^^;

Just wanna ask if it's ok with you guys. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

I hope its ok :d... sounds fun ^^.. use to chat with some people who new it well >>.. i know the word "Baka" quite well.

Are you going to show any specific subject.. like in Anime sense ? or Real Life :D ? like maybe i geuss "How are you?" in langauge ^^ or something completey different :D

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

I can't imagine that anyone would have a problem with that. I'm sure your efforts will be very educational, both for yourself and for others who visit your userpage. I hope I might learn something.

BTW, you know it's "katakana", not "katana", ne?

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

Thta's great...my Japanese knowledge is almost nil ^_^' :sweat:

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

Japanese rules! i've been learning it for some months now, well from books and animes, lessons are hard to find, and courses are even harder, so it'd be great to pick up some things you wanna share! i try to speak as much Japanese as people will let me around them lol i end up confusing everyone so i must be learning somthing ^_~ ja!

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Here are two basic sentence structures for everyday coversations:

- Noun wa noun desu.
ex. Watashi wa Jinzhou-san desu. This means "I am Mr. Jinzhou." Wa is used to show the topic (Watashi) and desu means "is", "are", and "am".

- Noun wa noun desu ka.
ex. Anata wa Nihon-jin desu ka. This means "Are you Japanese?" Anata means "you". Nihon-jin is a compound of "Nihon" and "jin". Nihon means Japan, and Jin is a suffix that means "person". Adding ka to "desu" makes the setence a question.

If you want more structures, or have questions, you can just post `em here or PM me..

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

*blink blink* sounds fun !! i've never learn japanese before... this might come in handy ^_^'

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

sounds good to me. i took Japanese in 9th grade, but i dropped it because it was too hard for me i only learned words like hello and goodbye pretty pathetic huh?

Signature Image

the only words i know are: baka and yamete...!!!

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Coolio! Japanese!!!! Yeah!!!

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by macgugesI can't imagine that anyone would have a problem with that. I'm sure your efforts will be very educational, both for yourself and for others who visit your userpage. I hope I might learn something.
BTW, you know it's "katakana", not "katana", ne?

wah, sorry it's a mistype I'll edit it. ^^; thanks macguges.

it will be based on conversation. ^^ So that if you plan to go to japan you can speak to the japanese or ask some questions. ^^ It's pretty fun having a conversation with them. The only problem is they speak too fast. ^^;

I'm gonna start putting up my japanese corner this coming month.^^ I still have to arrange my notes.^^;

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

welll~ sugoi desu! XP

as for me.. im taking up japanese for my foreign language at college.. XP hehehe.. so far im having difficulty at the descriptive verbs like tabemasu (eat), nomimasu (drink) and such..

for example:

noun WA noun (direct object) O transitional verb.

watashi WA miruku O nomimasu.. (i am drinking milk..) XP oh well.. its still hard when ya integrate the time, the place, means of transportation, and companion and stuff in there... the sentence gets more complex by each lesson.. XP

kanji ish kewl.. XP hehehe.. since i can read chinese characters.. i cud guess the meanings of such kanji.. XP hehehehe.. XP *a passport to success.. XP*

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Wow, your taking up japanese too. ^^ how many months have you been taking it?

Quote by thehuntresskanji ish kewl.. XP hehehe.. since i can read chinese characters.. i cud guess the meanings of such kanji.. XP hehehehe.. XP *a passport to success.. XP*

are you a chinese?

Signature
Sarang heyo....

heh heh that'll be cool:D I plan on taking a Japanese course when I get into college

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

It's going to be fun learning japanese. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Daigo

Daigo

El Angel Caido

Ya maannn go for it! I've been trying to teach myself some japanese but I keep getting sidetracked, but this could help all of us out.

But what do I know.
Proud [Hispanime] and [Military-Group] Member

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18Wow, your taking up japanese too. ^^ how many months have you been taking it?

Quote by thehuntresskanji ish kewl.. XP hehehe.. since i can read chinese characters.. i cud guess the meanings of such kanji.. XP hehehehe.. XP *a passport to success.. XP*

are you a chinese?

since the start of my first semester.. XP prolly june up to now..

well.. isnt that obvious already..? XP

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18Wow, your taking up japanese too. ^^ how many months have you been taking it?

are you a chinese?

I just thought maybe you took up chinese lessons first after japanese. ^^; well, sorry for the silly question.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

yeah it's cool wit me lol i have got to start learning japanese again since the only words i know are baka, sugoi, and arigatou.

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

are you a chinese?

I just thought maybe you took up chinese lessons first after japanese. ^^; well, sorry for the silly question.

e e... daijoubu desu... ^-^ we're just entitled to one foreign language class.. since i dun like to be in advanced chinese class.. i ended up in the japansese class.. XP too tired to study the chinese again after 10 long years.. ~_~ especially when that chinese is to be repeated in that class again.. o.O

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

are you a chinese?

e e... daijoubu desu... ^-^ we're just entitled to one foreign language class.. since i dun like to be in advanced chinese class.. i ended up in the japansese class.. XP too tired to study the chinese again after 10 long years.. ~_~ especially when that chinese is to be repeated in that class again.. o.O

wahhh, It seems like it's difficult to be a chinese. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by (...) your taking up japanese too. ^^ how many months have you been taking it?
[quote=thehuntress
kanji ish kewl.. XP hehehe.. since i can read chinese characters.. i cud guess the meanings of such kanji.. XP hehehehe.. XP *a passport to success.. XP*

are you a chinese?

wahhh, It seems like it's difficult to be a chinese. ^_^'

well depends... but i love being chinese anyways.. XP

boei

**Dark Mood**

That would be great. Thank you so much.

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.