Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ginban Kaleidoscope is the best sport anime! - Minitokyo

Ginban Kaleidoscope is the best sport anime!

Tagged under Ginban Kaleidoscope

page 1 of 1 7 total items

:D Don't you all agree? OX
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x257/Chibi-kun_Michiko-nya/Ginban20Kaleidoscope1.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x260/toushirou21/000000000000-1.jpg

No, I woudn't say it's the best sport anime; but it's an interesting one. Although I have not watched Prince of Tennis, I assume it must be much more interesting than Ginban Kaleidoscope considering to its wide popularity. Nevertheless, I think it depends what type of sport do you like most. If you like Ice Skating then Ginban Kaleidoscope will be the best, and if you prefer Tennis then it'll be Prince Of Tennis, and so on.

I enjoyed watching this anime, it is funny and touching. That's all I can say about it.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Well I have yet to watch Ginban Kaleidoscope, so I can't really make a determination about it but for me th ebest sports animes are
Air Gear - Air Treks may be an imaginary sport but its pretty cool
KaleidoStar - in the show its shown as more of a profession but acrobatics is a sport as well
Tenjou Tenge - where fighting is the sport
Battle Athletes - with really souped up track and field sports.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

Yep! I agree! 100% agree!
It's a nice anime. It makes me wanna go and learn ice-skating! *LOL*

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Lol it would actually depends on wat kind of sport u like right...
but when i watch this show.. i feel like i wanna go ice-skating also xD
its funny on wat anime can do to us.. it can inspire us sometimes xD hahazz

Ginban Kaleidoscope is soo good^^ yes i think too that it's one of the best sport anime, but kaleido star is yet better >_<

Its one of the only sport anime i have watched ^^ i dont normally like sport and when i read it was sport i was a bit.. bleh.. but then thought ''oh.. is it considered sports because of ice skating?'' thats when i settled down XD

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.