Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many translations of the same manga chapter do you have? - Minitokyo

How many translations of the same manga chapter do you have?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Different manga scanlation groups translate chapters in different ways, so sometimes the same line can be read totally differently depending on whose version you read. I have up to three versions of some chapters of Naruto, because I can't decide which one I like best. Anyone else do this?

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

I don't, since I think it's a waste of computer space. As long as the message gets through, I don't really mind about the versions. XD

Though if I ever come across different versions, I'll always save the one I think is the best, and discard the rest.

well i usually download a few and then i pick for the best quality and delete the rest. for bleach bintopia and M7

I only pick the best

You're right about the computer space issue; one of these days I'll go through and purge everything I don't actually need. In the meantime, I like having such a comprehensive collection.

As long as i understand what happens i don't care....but i always keep the ones with the best quality....

Uhm, If I can't understand something (too confusing the translation or maybe some words that are quite difficult to me), I usually get another scanlation. Most of the time I only get one scan for each manga chapter.

so far i doing that for the raw, ultraLQ then keep the MQ

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.