Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 kaleido star ending: sora commits suicide!! - Minitokyo

kaleido star ending: sora commits suicide!!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

lol i'm just joking but seriously i think she might be heading that direction.. or she should lol. well i've seen the first season and was like WOW i love it!! and now i'm watching the 2nd season.. the first ep was ok, normal.... then every ep after that down hill... what are they trying to do to sora's character?? i mean i saw episode 38 and was like "yay the normal i can do anything sora is finally back!!!! YAY" and then i just watched 39 (like 5 minutes ago) and there she goes back to being pathetic again... *sighs* i dont know if i can watch till the end of the second season.

sorry people i just had to vent coz i'm dissapointed in the season :(

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

That ending would be so wrong... first of all, she should commit numerous murders (Leon and May) and not suicide.

I gotta agree with you though - season 1 was much better than season 2. But Kaleido is still the best shoujo I've seen (I haven't seen that many though) and I'll keep watching it I suppose. >_<

exactly, i made a thread on this long ago here:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4382/
and yea, 39 was absolutely pitiful, at this point in the show sora should suicide bomb kaleido stage and then commit sepukku. KILL everyone!!

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

what you all dont know...is that Leon is really Sora....basically Sora is a transexual, May finds out that she too...is a man woman...she then moves to Thailand to solicit sex...That's the REAL ending to Kaleido Star.

Signature Image

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

lol people. i think i like the mass murder ending better then mine. but omg what a waste of a series to do this to a character... zzzzzzz ~_~

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

oh ya and crapmonster, i remember your thread, i posted on it lol. but seriously ok i could see like a few episodes where sora is all depressed.. then she finds something to make her snap out of it.

BUT OH NO THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE! episode 38 got me alll excited thinking wow sora is going to do another "legendary" act. and when she teamed up with yuuri i was like "yay sora's going to kick some but again!!" but noooooo she went back to crying at the end of episode 39... what a waste of 2 episodes, coz she is back to the new "normal" sora i guess !!!

Quote by chunli61BUT OH NO THAT IS NOT THE CASE here! episode 38 got me alll excited thinking wow sora is going to do another &quot;legendary&quot; act. and when she teamed up with yuuri i was like &quot;yay sora's going to kick some but again!!&quot; but noooooo she went back to crying at the end of episode 39... what a waste of 2 episodes, coz she is back to the new &quot;normal&quot; sora i guess !!!

ahhh exactly!! i felt the same way. so frustrating!!

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

Quote by UndyingShadowwhat you all dont know...is that Leon is really Sora....basically Sora is a transexual, May finds out that she too...is a man woman...she then moves to Thailand to solicit sex...That's the REAL ending to Kaleido Star.

Stupid guy!,
How ou dare to say those things abour Sora? Hu! Why?, you idiot!, you didn`t have brain don`t you?, you kiss my ass and you really sucs dude you are just too fool...

Oh! forget that poor dude! OK?...
All right let`s go to the point...
Are you talking it seriouly?...
I`m so sad about that, I won`t to think that`s true! T_T...
Why Sora shold to kill her selve?
Why? I don`t understand!...

well, we all know that in the first place she wasn't going to go to the festival, yuuri told her about the competition.. so WHY IN living HELL DID SHE DO THAT?!
it would be less humilliating if she wouldn't went to the damn fetival!
though.. she wasn't perfect this time.. that's good ^__^ - sora is not my favourite character, but i would wanted that she won the festival, just to kick may's ass, i hate may!! she only uses sora to increase her auto-steem..

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

OMG!lol if she did that the story would have like 30 more episodes about how every one felt after and how it gave them INSARATION!*lol*

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by kikirukikyoOMG!lol if she did that the story would have like 30 more episodes
about how every one felt after and how it gave them INSARATION!*lol*

LOL. Then they would all go about their lives feeling better about themselves never letting the Spirit of Sora die. Kalos would rename it Sorastage. Then they all go to space and find out Sora never died and is now a space butler.

i haven't seen the ending, but I'm sure all the heart-ache she's experiencing will disappear at the very end and she'll probably make the stage with no conflict thing.

Signature Image

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I have to agree... the way she ran away was... pathetic... but hey! At least she isn't that much of THE typical main character now.
I mean... we all know: "Sora, the girl that will make it all possible, the main character that will never give up... and blablabla... so, it was sad, and pethetic what she did, but in some way it made the whole thing look a little bit more realistic...
Stlll I prefer the 1 season, it was better and more fun. And I thought that this competence was going to be a big "wow", but I was kinda disappointed... anyway... I was glad to see Yuri again :)

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I am confuse here. I dont know what to take seriously now....

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by EnternalI am confuse here. I dont know what to take seriously now....

Probably not this thread. Check in the KS group if you're confused.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.