Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite Claymore - Minitokyo

Your favorite Claymore

Tagged under Claymore

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

~Luciela~Ophelia~

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

renegadepsyche

renegadepsyche

Notoriously Hysterical

It's gotta be Galatea and Miria after the time skip. Both of them are just so uber awesome.

Signature Image

Azure-Eyes

Azure-Eyes

One Winged Vampire

haha, Yes! Miria and Galatea after the Time skip are truly the best! (Especially Galatea as a Nun! Wish she didn't have to lose that outfit. x.x)

Also, I like Cynthia. I don't think she gets the attention she deserves! :<

Signature removed due to violation of guidelines

GreenArcherAlchemist

GreenArcherAlchemist

.Reached my LAST RESORT.

Claire and Teresa are great. Lastly, in the manga, I like Miata, the little, crazy Claymore, and Claris, because of her half coloured hair ^^

No matter where we go, it's just battles, battles, battles... I get it already, that humans are stupid.

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

clare and miria

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

I like Kurea-sama (Claire) becoz she never ceases to supprise us. always comes up with new abilities and stuff.

I like all!

hehe

i like flora though she dies quick :(

reli hard to choose....
my fav will be galatea and jean.

Um I recently finished anime and it's hard choice cause Clare is really nice but Teresa or Miria are not much worser. I will skip the fact that all of them were awesome so my vote goes on Clare.

Miria

Teresa, Irene, Miria, Miata and Galatea.

Tricky one...Miria, Galatea, Flora, Teresa, Clare, and whoever that new one is from the latest chapters that came out ^^

oceanlord3

oceanlord3

Leviathan

I really like this new girl http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/86/02/ dunno what her name or number is. OX

merged: 12-16-2008 ~ 03:14am
I really like this new girl http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/86/02/ dunno what her name or number is.

Oh if it comes up even in first post more than one claymore so I can tell that most lovely are Miria (in manga she looked awesome after time spend in north) Clare hm maybe because she is just nice and Teresa of the faint smile ^^.

I like theresa. she's like the only reason why clare became a claymore. plus, she's good. except when priscilla awakened. =(

mine would be Ophelia,Teresa,Irene and Flora, but my overall fav is Ophelia >:D
i just love her sadistic character.

TERESA IS THE BEST!

Teresa is my fav claymore.I was kinda sad she died early in the story....

I'd go for Clare, Jeane and Miria (specially after the time skip). I have some sympathy towards Galatea as well

Well, wiki says the newest one shown is named Dietrich and that she's that generation's current #8 warrior.

lllXpoHolll

I am russian!

Clare ! )))

1 Teresa, she's my idol onee-sama
2 Riful, I know I know she's cruel and cunning but so am I ahahaha
3 Galatea, wohoo now she's my dream girl too bad she got blind

My favourite is Miura, Claire and Teresa.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.