Nero vs Dante

Dante.. wohooo
14 votes
Nero.. boohoo
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Cancel

Who is cooler? Nero or Dante?.. damn i wish i had xbox 360 so i can play DMC4.. -_- btw my sis finished 1,2,3 in 1 week.. and i think Dante is cooler.. >_<

• Oct 22, 2007

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Cancel

Hmm, I think I would pick Dante just because I'm more familiar with him. Although, Nero looks pretty neat with his Devil Bringer powers! Also, I thought DMC4 was for the PS3! Wtheck...so confused now...oh well, I would pick Dante, final answer! =)

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Cancel

i saw the new trailer on xbox360 and i was some kinda surprised when Nero was beating the living hell outta dante, but i still think Dante would win.

Signature Image

• Oct 25, 2007

dementia

dementia

Glare

Cancel

I agree with Inversion I think dante would win. I still like Dante better, and I don't know much about Nero.

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Cancel

I think I'm gonna go for Dante though, I think we need to give Nero a chance after all, we really don't know a lot about him.

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

• Oct 25, 2007
Cancel

i think Dante's technique is better than him....

• Oct 25, 2007
Cancel

Nero is not bad. Personally wide. Dante is the best and fighting. I like how the creator kept Dante fighting up to date.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

• Mar 10, 2008
Cancel

Dante is the stronger one but I like Nero's outfit and weapons better.

• Mar 11, 2008

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Cancel

Dante specializes in chasing enemies and delivering fast and hard hitting blows. Rebellion also has better reach than Red Queen and is noticeably faster. He has a much larger variety in combat styles (gunslinger, swordmaster, royal guard), superior firearms (Ebony and Ivory, Coyote-A and Pandora's Box) as well as a whole new arsenal of primary weapons (Gilgamesh and Lucifer).

Nero's style of combat differs from Dante in that he relies more on the Devil Bringer to drag enemies over to him and unleash deadly counters with it. A skilled player can keep him in the air indefinitely, allowing him to unleash brutal and repetitive strikes on a prone enemy. Nero is noticeably slower than Dante in movement speed and reaction time but makes up for it by being able to Devil Trigger whereas Dante is unable to. In Devil trigger form, Nero has a blade like sentry revolving around him that damages enemies that get close. This form also allows him to unleash some very nasty grapples with the Devil Bringer than can dish out a noticeable amount of punishment on normal foes and bosses alike.

Overall, Nero offers a unique and different style of playing that veterans of DMC should try to get used to.

• Mar 12, 2008

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Cancel

I can't really decide, I've always liked Dante but I'm starting to lean towards Nero in DMC4.

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Cancel

i dont care what anyone says,Dante is so much better in this game than nero,nero is very limited in combos and dantes swordmaster combo is really useful.but either way i did enjoy playing with nero.His devil bringer did come in handy when it came to enemies getting too distant during combos.

• Mar 12, 2008

AkikoHiramatsu

Murder....

Cancel

Quote by ridersofthestormWho is cooler? Nero or Dante?.. Damn I wish I had

Spoiler (show)

xbox 360

so I can play Devil may Cry 4.. -_- By the way my sister finished 1,2,3 in 1 week.. and I think Dante is cooler.. >_<

(the above quote has being edited because this guy is will evil) Okay what the hell is wrong with you Saying that evil word

Spoiler (show)

xbox 360

also you have no sense of grammar .

If you haven't played Devil May Cry 4 do not open the spoiler

Spoiler (show)

They each have there perks Nero has a demonic sword and Pandora's Suit case
Dante is stronger.

The only way to play this game is on a Play Station 3,
Also I choose Nero because he is more devil like.

• May 03, 2008
Cancel

well,although i havent play this game,but still i like Dante!^^he is cool and i think his skills are better than Nero though.this is my opinion.(dunno when i can buy this game....sob...too expensive...but i will buy it one day.)

• May 03, 2008

AkikoHiramatsu

Murder....

Cancel

Quote by Mamoritai Well although I haven't played this game,but still I like Dante! ^^ he is cool and I think his skills are better than Nero, this is my opinion.(dunno when I can but this game....sob...too expensive...but I will buy it one day.)

(The above quote has being edited for your safety)

You shouldn't say things that you do not truly understand , also what do you mean "too expensive" it's $130 AUD ( http://finance.yahoo.com/currency ) that is nothing.

• May 03, 2008

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

Cancel

Although it is interesting to play with Nero (especially his Devil Bringer), I still prefer to play with Dante.

For overall, Dante is still better than Nero.

Dante rocks!

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

• May 04, 2008
Cancel

Nero has a better outfit. But Dante ftw for me. I like his fighting/attitude/badass-ness better.

Nero.... you lovestruck bird.

merged: 05-13-2008 ~ 09:33am
Nero is cool now. Way cool. He has a cooler sword too. I mean, its a motorcycle-like weapon! Lol. But Dante is still number better overall.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

• May 06, 2008

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.