Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death Note dub rules/sucks debate - Minitokyo

Death Note dub rules/sucks debate

page 1 of 1 2 total items

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

Everyone got your shotguns ready? okay, and if it hasn't happend by now; which i doubt, i'm sure all the fanboys and fangirls across the interwebz will be starting a shitstorm tonight. anyway, im sure that by now, most of you here would have seen the first episode of the death note english dub which aired on adult swim. you can be sure that it will once again rear its ugly head a few seconds here. I just want to know what everyone else though after watching it. You may express your valuable and no-doubt original and insightful opinions on the episode in the comments. Just to be safe, I will be a mile underground in a lead bunker with my fingers in my ears

aaaanywaaaaay, to whoever decides to post in my thread here....have fun!

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm personally I thought they did rather well for the sub/dub adventure because some companies do bad to worst I thought they pulled it off rather well

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.