Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hell's Hotline - Minitokyo

Hell's Hotline

page 1 of 1 15 total items

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

I've been wondering about it for awhile...what if Hell's Hotline really existed(not talking about the in Jigoku-Tsushin-MT},what would you do?will you be tempted to enter that specific name that you had a grudge against or will you simply leave it blank out of fear?
Tell me your choice and why...well it's something I'm so curious about.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Well, I might check it out because of curiousity...^^,
But I'll leave it blank...because I don't have any grudge...besides, if I do, I always payback face-to-face and I have five mischievous best friends who always back me up...lol

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

I guess..I will be tempted to write down someone name,I actually have someone I hated so much that everytime we met it will be ended with "SHUT UP AND GO TO HELL!"

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Oh yeah,forgot to tell ya...I've enter those sites once and entered a name...stupidly my own.AND the straw doll I bought looks kinda creepy and I seems not to be able to leave it behhind.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Well, considering the conscequences that one who write names will go to hell too.. I shall leave it blank.. XD

@hajimemizuki: More explanation? X-P

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

*ull:explain about what to be exact?

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

How could you enter your own name Hajime-kun?Thats so..Um..Unbelievable.Lol

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

*Komaka:It is unbelievable but if u want to try something ,make sure u try first.Curiosity killed the nekko.

I can't sleep....I can't sleep.....I can't sleep.

No I don't think so! Anyways, you have to type in Japanese there, and I might make mistake while entering someone's name -if ever I want to do that!- as a result, another person's gonna die and I'll go to hell! Lols* ^_^' And the person that I wanted to kill will live happily ever after! :D

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Quote by ealpha-scorpioNo I don't think so! Anyways, you have to type in Japanese there, and I might make mistake while entering someone's name -if ever I want to do that!- as a result, another person's gonna die and I'll go to hell! Lols* ^_^' And the person that I wanted to kill will live happily ever after! :D

lol...that's right..^^,
Besides, what's the point going to hell because of someone u hate anyways..haha^^,
I always use that reason to calm myself down...lol^^

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

he..he...there isn't any point in doing so since that kind of problems can be taken care easy(i'm not violent:p)

well... I don't think I'd use it...I would try to solve the problem in a more conventional way...why send myself to hell for someone else?!? or if I were to believe that at the End we would all go to heaven ... who knows?(I've never been put in that kind of situation)... either way...it seems kind of pointless....

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

I agree with hajimemizuki and Anaehl...^^,
I'll always try to make friends with the ones who hate me...or if that's not working...one thing will work.
Avoid them...
School IS a big place...lol

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Hai..hai ladestiny...always try to make friends.I kinda miss my old honky tonk friends.Ma....I've already found new ones here.
Let us all be friends.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Hai, hajime-kun...^^,
Oh yeah, I went to ur profile...so u wanna ne a novelist/ manga artist...lol
Same as me...^^,
Can u add me to your friendlist...^.^

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.