Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you want to be a anime character, who and why? - Minitokyo

If you want to be a anime character, who and why?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

ookani0131

Your Nightmare

This is one of my favorites questions; If you have the opportunity to transform your seft in a anime or manga character; who and why?

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

You first ^^.

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

ohh crap you know there are a lot of characters i'd like to be but i'll just pick one
Naruto because he's a kick-ass ninja who loves to play practical jokes and pranks and knows some cool ninjutsu

Signature Image

Quote by thegunblademasterohh crap you know there are a lot of characters i'd like to be but i'll just pick one
Naruto because he's a kick-ass ninja who loves to play practical jokes and pranks and knows some cool ninjutsu

yup...or maybe Edward Elric from FMA...he rocks summoning stuff and all

Ririsu from that one Yami to.... something something series hehe, because she can travel between worlds and watches over the universe and likes to pretend to be a goddess sometimes hehe. Plus she has a neat hat O.o

I'd probably say i want to be like heero yuy or probably sesshoumaru because they don't show alot of emotions and don't show mercy in battle ^_^

Alucard is my choice :) :D

I would have to go with Spike Spiegel. I would have the most fun being him because I always find his laid back behavior amusing. I also would like to walk with my hand in my pockets all the time like he does, heh heh.

i would be the guys in Girls Bravo! Why? cus hes sexayyyyyyy and no im not gay

nakairi

nakairi

Huggle Bunny

I would like to be Sakura Kinomoto from CCS. Wand wielding here i come! x]

Signature
Nakairi Miyakari ll Music is what feelings sound like~

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm..i would rather be friends with anime characters..but..I guess if I had to choose someone.. then I think i would either want to be lina inverse in slayers or thoru-kun in fruits basket. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

I would love to be either Usagi (Sailor Moon) or Tohru (Fruits Basket) because they both both value love and friendship above everything else and they are willing to sacrifice themselves for them. They deeply care and are observent of others' feelings. They both like to have fun and know just how to cheer someone up. Their friends also know how much they mean to them. Their innocence is also funny. I value all of these things.

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

jumpei from ichigo 100% :D
or eijirĂ´ saitĂ´ from say hello to blackjack (well i do want to become a doctor, so...... :) )
the first cause well, he has so much girls in love with him, he's so kind, he's got a beautiful dream but he's just kinda hopeless (just like me, except for the girls and maybe the kindness :o )
the second one cause he's fighting against the rules, and he tries to keep all of his humanity in a world where suffering makes you become a robot

Roy Mustang from FMA all the way... he really act cool, the way he moves, talk and he got really high will... Alchemists are the best... Edward should be quite interesting to be...

Quote by MoonbeamI would love to be either Usagi (Sailor Moon) or Tohru (Fruits Basket) because they both both value love and friendship above everything else and they are willing to sacrifice themselves for them.

Tohru and Sailor Moon, that's a nice choice. :)

I say Hikaru from Rayearth. She's passionate, loyal and determined. Her innocence and kindness are infectious and her love is given freely.

captin

captin

CLASS B NINJA

i guss i would be naruto cuz hes kool

when eyes close they see peace but when the open agin the real world is shown

Omega13

Double Impact

Let's see....I've got about three in mind:
1) Tawara Bunshichi (Tenjou Tenge, and my current avatar) This man is the god of bad-asses, no question. What other non-ridiculously-powered character can get hit by a car, stand up, and punch said charging car, knocking it over his head and the barrier behind him, without actually touching it? He then proceeds to beat up a psychic katana-weilding maniac after having both legs thoroughly perforated.
2) Tenchi. Original harem master and only such character that can actually do something beside whine and be a complete loser.
3) Saiza (Violinist of Hameln) Yea, I know this is going cross-gender, but how can you go wrong with a gimongous scythe-weilding angel? And she's even better in the manga. Of course....everyone in that series is better in the manga....

i would have to pick either Hotaru from Sailor Moon, or Kaworu from Evangelion. there is just somethin about those characters i love!

Angelus Micheal - The Angel of Death

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

Well, Keitaro does get all of the really hot girls. But. I'd definitely say that I would have to go for being Goku from DBZ. All of those wicked powers, and the coolest hair around!

aishitesesshy

aishitesesshy

papyrusSESSHOUMARU CUZ HES SO @%$4&%@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sesshoumaru........SHI..... (die) O.ohes awsome man

i love his personality its every thing i would want to be *thiks of sesshoumaru starts drulling*
and not to mention hes super strong and hes a taiyoukai!!!!!
(takes deep breath ) ^-^ ok ive calmed down ..... and that is ladys and gentleman is why i would be Sesshoumaru

I love Sesshoumaru !!!!!! ^-^

i guess Lars from Bastard!, either him or Shannon Cassul from Scrapped Princess

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Shirou Kamui - x-1999/x TV
The power he controls over the fate of Heaven and Earth would make for a very interesting life.

Sakurazuka Seishirou - x-1999/x TV
His personality is similar to mine, except he has that insane assassination ability.

Natsume Maya (For fun) - Tenjou Tenge
Always wanted to try out white/silver hair. Plus her style of fighting combined with parts that just bounce all over the place would be beyond amusing.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

uchiha Itachi coz he acting very cool!!!!!!!!!!!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.