Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cowboy Bebop over on Adult Swim? - Minitokyo

Cowboy Bebop over on Adult Swim?

Tagged under Cowboy Bebop

page 1 of 1 4 total items

aRdNeK

aRdNeK

Bounty Hunter

I saw the last episode of Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim about a week ago. Then they started over with the beginning of the series. Yesterday was Friday so I didn't think they would be showing it on the weekends. However, when I went to the Adult Swim website, and clicked on the schedule for the show, it just showed times for other shows on the channel (including Goosebumps which isn't even on the site, or channel as far as I know). I checked the other shows and they still have regular schedules, even if there are some days they aren't on. They have the dates and times. So I'm wondering, is Cowboy Bebop over on Adult Swim since the series ended? I hope not, I'm taping them because I just really got into it. I could buy the DVDs I guess, but since it's so short, it's easier to tape it. So if anyone has any information I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :)

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Can't help u there even though I tried.
*bang!*

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Go get the DVDs, they are much more complete than what they show on Cartoon Network.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

aRdNeK

aRdNeK

Bounty Hunter

Very true, Mnemeth. lol My boyfriend bought them for me and I'm like, "They didn't show that on TV!" :D Plus I got the movie too. Woot!

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.