Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Haitus + Missing Requests - Minitokyo

Haitus + Missing Requests

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

My lil sis just had to leave the computer on since 1:30pm - 11:37pm so the iternet is super lagging.

I can't believe this, but I'm going to say this.... I'm on haitus. I've been going through so much depression and my inspiration has gone extremely down because I'm too coped up with my depression. I'm jsut too uneasy and the fact I have well over dued some things that comes mainly from the month of September has really put me down too. I need soemtime to think. Last is I don't think can be at ease until half a year sicne it might take me that much to finish the last touches of dedicating walls + userpage layout + requests + vectors.

Shining Artist of September:I kind of forgot to post the result for the Shining Artist of September. I'll do that when I post the contest for Shining Artist of October and this time I'll remember to put the deadline of the voting. ^_^'

Please read the bottom for those who're requesting vectors from me and I don't remember who the people were that requested the images (sorry).

Missing Requests: Except for Kitten and JCzala (I may have lost yours, but I'll keep looking). I'm missing everyone else's request. I deleted your PMs since I saved the images. My USB was left on the bus (means I lost it) so the images that were requested from the month of September & October are missing. You'll have to give me the link again so I can vector them.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Please do not make a thread announcing your absence.

Quote by FAQ Can threads be made announcing absences or returns?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.