Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite female character in Kanon? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite female character in Kanon? (spoilers)

Tagged under Kanon

who is your favorite female character?

Ayu
16 votes
Mai
15 votes
Nayuki
19 votes
Shiori
7 votes
Makoto
8 votes
Kaori
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

MyaKayKhine

MyaKayKhine

Nayuki

I think all the girls in Kanon are cool and kawaii! What is your favorite female character in Kanon and why?As for me,my favorite girl in Kanon is Nayuki because she is so kawaii when she said Nyuu~.Moreover,Nayuki has a fondness for animals.How about you?

Yeah...all the Kanon girls are awesome, but...
I say Mai is the best! she's so awesome! XD
plus she and Sayuri makes a nice looking couple ^_~
I really like nayuki too and I still feel kinda bad for her.....
unfortunately, I don't really care much for Makoto....

I like Nayuki too..While all the girls are getting cares from yuichi, she does not get any cares from yuichi!I am agree with fffblackmage!I also feel bad for Nayuki.

Mai and Nayuki were my favorite girls in this show

Signature

asakurazero

I fear THE jam

i like nayuki, she is the best character imo, (she, her mom and THE jam are the best).

it would be nice an alternate ending for the anime with nayuki winning at the end

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I love Nayuki the best she so loyal and loving. i wish nayuki would win to at the end to she deserves to. let's see Shiori was awesome to even being sick she still would perserve through her story arc. both nayuki and Shiori are so Kawaii.

Kawasumi Mai and her best friend Kurata Sayuri.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

What? No vote spot for Akiko and her amazing hallucinogenic jam? Besides, she's a mom who still look like she's in her twenties, and that's gotta count for something.

merged: 12-28-2007 ~ 01:30am
Incidentally, while I liked Nayuki just fine, I hoped with all my heart that Yuuichi wouldn't.. you know, end up with her. I mean, they're cousins and all, and that would be just... ew.

Verchiel

go beyond your limits

I love Shiori and Sayuri but Shiori is so cute even
thought I don't really like short hair she's just
so adorable and yet beautiful even when she's sick

merged: 04-30-2008 ~ 02:19am
Shiori I'll help you make a snowman 10 meters tall!

Heeyy! and Makoto?

I think she is so cute ^W^. when she says "Auuu"... is SO MO

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Wow, I'm the only one who voted for Kaori? She's the only one that's not a hopeless moeblob.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

i like Ayu because she's cute

Kanon female characters are all cute.. but i like Makoto and Ayu

I like Ayu ^^
She is kawaii.... ^-^

I dunno if I'm the only one that's noticed this, but Mai's bestfriend, Sayuri, has the most adorable laugh I've ever heard. That sweet "hahahaaaa"!

I just Like Shiori, she is so...cute and cool

i like nayuki because she's pretty,and broken heart girl.if i be yuichi,i'll choose nayuki for sure

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

I like Shiori the best cause she is cute.

I love Shiori cause she so cute.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I love Nayuki the best because she is a kind and caring individual and a total sweetheart. Even though she and Yuuichi are cousins, I still like them as a couple. Nayuki also has her cute and funny moments too that I adore. Nayuki's "Nyuu" catchphrase is soooo kawaii.

Signature

<a href="http://www.yahoo.com">yahoo</a>

Mai, because she is the most interesting and secretive girl :D

Mai Kawasumi

yes i think so too!

hey guys,
i

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.