Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Character best fits you? - Minitokyo

Which Character best fits you?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

I began to see that most of us who are into anime/manga have a certain personality similar to those characters in animes/mangas.Sometimes those who are not into this have that quality too.
So basically,I'm trying to asked is Which Character best fits your personality or physical features?

Mine will be Hatsuharu Sohma from Fruits Basket.We are way too similar in attitude,peronality and lifestyle.And no..I don't have his hairdo but in cosplays....I don't mind dying them just to really feel like Haru.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

I guess you know,Suzumiya Haruhi by all physical appearance and behaviour.Thats all.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Hmm...I think Tanpopo from Imadoki...^^,
Friends are really important to me...^^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

erm..me? Konata from Lucky Star.her personality really a lot alike like me.huhu..but,i dun playing ero game.uhuk.

People say i'm like tohru, mixed with a little bit of rin...weid i know...

~Twilight Sleeper~

Probably Kyon from Melancholy of Haru since his inner thoughts on everything going on around him remind me of myself

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

i think it will be konata ^^;; ahahahah
why do i have to be like her TT__TT not so cool i think. :p
great topic anyway

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

I'm pretty much like Tohru, I spend 99% of the time trying to make people smile and happy, I apologize for everything and I'm the kind that is cheerful even when I cry.

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Hmmm from a philosophical viewpoint it would probably be Harlock (Captain Harlock) as I beleive strongly in freedom and taking responsibility for your actions.
From a reckless but lucky view point I have to go with the strong but dumb as a rock swordsman Gourry Gabriel (of Slayers fame)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

the character that fit me way is Mai and Mishion form Kanon

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

Id have to say kon from bleach I am so stupid some times but I am always able to laugh it off in the end

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

Doraemon's Nobita. just from the looks lol. really some ppl think i look like him. but i dun act like him though. well some parts in behaviour are actually alike. ^^"

tough question i think vegeta

I guess Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi.... but a lot darker and morbid

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

AkatsukiNoHinata

HitsuHina XD

Umm... Hinata because I'm kind of shy sometimes and I want to change/improve myself? ^^;

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Yoh Asakura from Shaman King. All I want is to relax all day

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

mine lets see Miria from Claymore as I adopted her look I noticed some things that I have in common with her
especially the leadership habit XD and the fact that she is looking for the truth..spying on the organization
putting her own life in danger because of that

anyway yah she is my favorite for the moment

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

anna kyouyama xD from SK

no clue rofl, main guy from air gear maybe =0
or madarame from genshiken maybe ( well mostly only this one episode )
... =/ i would love to be someone like luffy =)..... carefree as heck XD

The one I've noticed I have a lot in common with is Barnette from Vandread. I knew this as soon as she whipped out a Calico M950, but as we got toward the end of the series, her changes made her even more like me.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Kira yamato from gundam seed and seed destiny fits me the best since that is my personality I am kind and caring but yet willing to fight to protect my friends and myself but I also hate to kill or hurt another.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

Yuki (TMHS)

http://th215.photobucket.com/albums/cc264/FreshHollis/th_image.out.gif

...........................................nuff said.

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Mugi from Hitohira.
I'm a shy girl trying to be more confident. And I have bad stagefright.

When I'm super hyper, I'm like Ryuichi from Gravitation. I'm usually bouncing off the walls annoying people with my Kumagoro XD
But when I'm not hyper...I can look like L from Death Note...I got the facial expression down perfect XD

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.