Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Character best fits you? - Minitokyo

Which Character best fits you?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

People tell me.
Naruto because of the way I act x.x
Um, I would say... Any character who is , Funny, has a fantastic sense of humor, is Bi. Haha
Thats it.. =o

gluttony from fma (for the look) or Yamato Nadeshiko (for the character)(the girl from the wallflawer. sunako )

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Gotta be Dante. I'm sarcastic, goofy, and always trying to relax even in tense situations.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

hanatarah

hanatarah

lost under the red moon

gaara from naruto, i can relate to how he feels. how he only wants to be loved and belong

join koga-from-inuyasha! (\__/)
(O.O)
(")_(")

Hinata from Naruto

Konata from Lucky star
the only difference is im not that good in games XP

well, my personality is actually a bit like saber from fate stay night... hard to get close to other people and stubborn, but i usually change my personality in front of other people....>>>>

merged: 01-20-2009 ~ 06:49pm
well, my personality is actually a bit like saber from fate stay night... hard to get close to other people and stubborn, but i usually change my personality in front of other people....>>>>

Hmm....I think its Hinata from Naruto...and I think we are somehow similar in personality. :)

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

I dont know which character best fits me! lol XD I think hmm..
maybe...
*thinks*
maybe.... it's... hmm.. ;__;

Well the thing is, u can always feel a certain (how do ya call it) comparison? to a character in terms of "oh i'd react that way!" or "hmm.. that's happened to me.." and so on. But it's tough to actually know because people see you differently sometimes from how you see yourself.

Well anyway, in that case, I'd say in my opinion, I'm most like

Emil Castagnier from Tales of Symphonia Dawn for the Wii

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6828/emiljt9.jpg

What We Have In Common::

1) Emo, yay X3

2) Watches Violence :3

3) Quiet

4) Spoken for not spoken to

5) A clear target for bullies.

6) Has the will to change to his own views not someone else's.

7) Wants to speak up 4 himself. :3

yayyy that's about it. XD

lessee.. this is 4 the thread starter

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5412/heartlessnobodiesgrouptbz2.png

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

I would say the character that is most like me would probably be Sana Hidaka from Myself; Yourself. Lots of similar things happened to him that did to me. I don't want to give out any spoilers to the show though. XD

I'm just a wandering housekeeper, but my secret identity is this...
FIRST CLASS SPACE PATROL OFFICER.

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

I guess I'm kinda like Risa from Lovely Complex, or maybe of a girl that doesn't show to the world .. but I guess the character that best fits me is...
Hatsune Miku LOL! (LOL LMAO xD)

We both only have our singing talent and that's all... I guess that, without my voice, what do I have?.. hee what everybody asks me only is "sing a song for me.." like a program.. I'm mostly feeling like a VOCALOID nowadays... XD

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

anit4e

anit4e

A happy cookie! >3

Gaah...Ok let me see...maybe Haruna from Koukou Debut...Why?
Dunno really ^_^' ...but she has a similar personality like me!Loud and tomboyish! XD

Signature

Aarag

Angel of Darkness

I would easily choose Gaara from Naruto i am all alone and have one objective to kill for survival but yet i'm kind of lke Ichigo acts nice and like a you know what and has a even worse side when actually angry

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Let the teddies rule! Okay, who an I most like.. hmm, this is tough.. having the odd split personality doesn't help. Erm, I guess I can relate most to Shun form 7th Period Is A Secret. Not the teacher-student love thing, but the being shy and studious once upon a time (still is sometimes) and having to put on a happy mask to keep friends. And occasionally wanting to just cry in despair.. not so much nowadays, yay. I've moved on with a little help from my friends and family though they don't know it. ;) Love you guys, my fellow teddy mates!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Azada

Azada

cuddly psychopath

The teddies shall rule all >:D. Hmm who would i be? well thats pretty tough. I would have to say negi from Negima because im kind and pretty nieve ^^". Although it's kind of weird relating myself to a 10 year old since im 16 XD

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Didnt know that this thread is being kept alive.Wow!Thanks^^

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Either Yoh Asakura or Kira Yamato -> I'm kind and smart!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.