Asami Tojo(Tohjoh) Died!

Group announcement by Yaoi-Heaven

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Cancel

I just heard this news today on LJ. It was so unexpected and extremely tragic. She's one of the most well know yaoi mangakas. Some of her famous work were: Denkou Sekka Boys, Love Prism, X Kai, and so much more.

From what I heard, it seem like she died due to some illness. "According to what I've heard, Asami Tohjo sensei has gotten into car accident long ago, and she wasn't well ever since." - glasscherry@LJ

This is very unfortunates and sad because she's still young and had produced so many great yaoi mangas. I am still in shock because it seem like she was still with us just yesterday.

May she rest in peace...

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

Cancel

i may not have known her, but either way i'm sorry to hear that.

• Nov 01, 2007

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

Cancel

Yeah, I heard it too, it's really sad. I think she must've been ill for some time because there were rumors (I think they were just rumors) that she had retired from writing yaoi manga which given her sucess was quite strange...
Hope that she is in a better place...

Cancel

I don't know her, but.. it's sad to hear that. May the Lord grant her soul eternal peace...

• Nov 03, 2007

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Cancel

Oh my!She died?That s really sad.I ve read some of her manga and I really liked them.Too bad she died :(

• Nov 03, 2007

Fampar

Fampar

Fampar

Cancel

It's very sad
I heard that she was suffering because she did'nt see very well

Nos volveremos a ver!

• Nov 03, 2007

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Cancel

Yes, that`s really tragic. We will all miss her :(...

Signature

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Cancel

I didn't know about her but I hope she rest in peace.

Cancel

With deepest sympathy.

Rrst in Peace.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

Cancel

i'm very sorry to hear that. may she experice double happiness in her next life. she deserves it.

a little more about her death can be found here http://www.hackthemainstream.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3832

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.