Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Bleach Wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

http://i4.tinypic.com/4l3iubm.jpg

Well yeah, i havn't really made any wallpapers for a long time, and just made this one for no reason, but oh well

Would like to ask if it's missing anything...or if anyone got any ides of a better font for the text >_<, or something else.

It is time for you to drown

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

look fine to me, very clean, and I like the textures (it's a bit creepy for me to use as a wallpaper XD But maybe not for others).

The font looks fine, but I think it'd be better without any text. I dunno, just my preference...

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Yeah, guess the text will just have to go away

It is time for you to drown

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Looks good. Maybe the bloody part should be abit more round , rather than sharp edges like that. Text looks fine to me actually. =)

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I agree with gaara-san...the text is alright...the blood should look more realistic..

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Closed, since you've already posted this wall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.