Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Results of Shining Artist of September - Minitokyo

Results of Shining Artist of September

Group announcement by Vector-Wallers

page 1 of 1 11 total items

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

See, this is the reason why I didn't want to post this sooner was the fact I had a bad feeling I was going to win so I waited for more people to vote. :sweat: Oh well, yeah the winner for the Shining Artist of September is....

Wishes On the Wind by moonescape
http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/view/310621.jpg
~ I won with 15 points btw!

I think this wallpaper was either too good or too bad, but I can't really decide in my opinion because I'm going with the more of suckier wallpaper. OX Don't worry, this is maybe the last time for me since now I'm the mod, I'm not going to even add mine at all since I'm the judger of wallpapers being highlighted so I'm not going to highlight my wallpaper at all. x_x So this means now there's others who have the chance to shine. :3

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

whaaat!? but your art is great! there`s no need to feel like that, you deserve it :) (I already said it right?)
anyway, congrats! and there is no need to be so modest, you are a great artist!

congratulations to the artist!

Omone

Omone

??????crazy

Congratulations moonescpae! It is well deserved =D

yay! yay! yay!
congrats jeanie-twinie =D
oh common if u submit an awesome vector-wallie ill make u highlight it >:D

Signature Image
close the world, txEn eht nepo

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Congrats Moon-chan! You deserve it for making such a wonderful wallie! And we wanna see your future works highlighted too! Don't even worry about it :)

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

LOL
Congrats moonie!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Whooo Congrats Moonie <33

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

Congratulations! :)

Signature Image

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Congratulations, moonescape! If you haven't noticed, nobody's upset with your works being highlighted XD We recognize quality artwork when we see it. Besides, it should just inspire us to step up the competition, hee hee~ :)

merged: 11-05-2007 ~ 03:24am
Congratulations, moonescape! If you haven't noticed, nobody's upset with your works being highlighted XD We recognize quality artwork when we see it. Besides, it should just inspire us to step up the competition, hee hee~ :)

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

your work it's excelent! I love your vectors so congratulations for winning it's a great p

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.