Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana II: Episode 05 "Family Dining" - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana II: Episode 05 "Family Dining"

Group announcement by Sword-Shana-lily

page 1 of 1 6 total items

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

Shakugan no Shana II: 5th Episode is out!
entitled "Family Dining"

Episode 05:
Wilhelmina continues to train Yuuji by attacking him with her ribbons, and on this one occasion, he's actually able to block them. However, he also loses his balance and falls off the roof, though he finds that thanks to his power of existence strengthening his body, he suffers no injuries and feels no pain. Afterwards, he inquires about Shana not coming, but all Wilhelmina can say is that the training is inconvenient for her. Wilhelmina then returns home and heats some cup ramen for herself and Shana, but Shana is too engrossed in thought to eat and heads off into the bath instead......

to see full details about Episode 05
just click our group ava :D
sword-shana-lily

also you can now DOWNLOAD the episode 05 in our group page! ;)

i hope you guys enjoy! :)

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I just watched this episode! Yuuji is so dumb... -_-

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

watched it yesterday, it wasn't really good, in comparision with the rest I mean.

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

yeah! i think so too....it seems that Yuuji always stick to Konoe
while Shana and Kazumi just always staring them and always saying 'what is this feeling?'
dammit! how many times are they going to say that! OX they need to work iy now! kick Yuuji's a$$
and slay Konoe! XD

Signature

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I like that idea! XD
Shana can just slay Konoe easily so do it! XD

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

yeah! not only slaying her! Shana can also use her tenpa jyosa/power of the Tengoku XD
and burn her! bwaahahahaahaha! XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.