Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hi i am new - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

hello i am mew to mini tokyo. i lik it very much. i watch anime on cartoon net work. my favorite is bleach and full metal alcmist. i go to middle school. i play the violin. i have a black cat his name is kiwi. and a sister i dont like much. she is mean to me all the time. she is in high school. she has hot friends. i like them too. i hope to meet alot of new friends here.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Hey welcome to MT.Have fun okay?
Here have a lolly @---

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Hi hi, welcome to MT, Madkyle :D I hope you will have a pleasant stay. Maybe I see you around eh?

Oh, and don't accept hajimemizuki's lolly, that guy can't be trusted. Who knows what he did with it...jk :nya: ;)

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Welcome to MiniTokyo. Please make sure to read through everything underneath the SUPPORT link at the top of the page. That will help you to understand the rules. If you have any questions then don't be afraid to ask.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.