Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best of the Best Clampfan's gallery 2007 - Minitokyo

Best of the Best Clampfan's gallery 2007

Group announcement by ClampFans

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Greeting Clampfans members.

I'm happily would like to announce the Best of the Best Clampfan's gallery for the year 2007. All you have to do....

1. Vote the WALLPAPERS/VECTORS/DOUJINSHIS you like the best.
2. NOT vote your own wallpapers please. But you can vote other members wallpaper.

The wallpapers you have to vote are those from members submitting them in the CLAMPFANS GUESTBOOK and also had been FEATURED MONTHLY.

I will gather the top 10 best wallpapers (based on your votes) to be featured on the New Year Eve 2008. So the closing date will be on DECEMBER 25th.

Voting time will be started next week NOVEMBER 12th, 2007.

So I hope all members will actively participated in this fun event.
See you next week.

Signature

wth? i dont understand
is it a contest?

Signature Image
close the world, txEn eht nepo

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

anoo... is it possible for a list so that it's easy to vote on?
its quite complicated as we all have to go thru' clamp's whole gallery to fins out who are the participants :D

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

just wallpapers and vectors not doujinshis? T.T

Signature

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Quote by abulwth? i dont understand
is it a contest?

No, no. This is not a contest. This is just a fun activity to honor members who contributed their works or active in the group.

Quote by midsummeranoo... is it possible for a list so that it's easy to vote on?
its quite complicated as we all have to go thru' clamp's whole gallery to fins out who are the participants

Well it is impossible, :D
No, I don't mean the whole gallery. Just the ones that have been posted in the Clampfans' guestbook and featured monthly for this year 2007 (not from past years)

Quote by Daniellyjust wallpapers and vectors not doujinshis? T.T

Oh, thanks for reminding me Danielly. I'll edit that right away. Votes include doujinshis. :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.