Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PS Brush Prob - Minitokyo

PS Brush Prob

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

servus mt's ! ^^

maybe someone can help me :D . i have a problem in the last days with my ps 7 . if i start the programm.. and look to my brushes.. there are only the standarts not the rest (rest = many ;__; ) .. why ? everytime i must add them new... =/

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

mmmh, sounds bad! :sweat: , i can't help u, but i'm sure somebody knows how to solve ur problem! hope u get out of this problem soon. :)

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Myke

Myke

Upstract

Gruß zurück aus Wien!

Uhm, I'm a PS user for a few days now (so not very experienced with the GUI yet) but what exactly do you mean by looking up your brushes? In the Preset manager or the drop down list?
And did you add the .abr file into the default brushes directory?

I'm probably not a big help, heh?!

Asahi

Asahi

gone

yeah.. .sounds really unfriendly XD @ro

@myke: servas. ^^
preset manager ? uhh ? drop down list.. Oo

lol.. for sure i add them correctly .. the .abr file in the correctly directory.. XD

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

if you pay a visit to edit>>preset manager>>brushes you can save a new preset selection of brushes. That way you don't have to reload them each and every time :D

Hope that helps.

Hast du schon im Ordner nachgesehen, ob die Werkzeugspitzen noch da sind? Oder wollen sie einfach nicht laden?
Hab so ein aehnliches Problem. Bei mir wollen die Rendering Filter nicht im DropDown erscheinen <__<!

www.metallic-lips.de
My personal page. Sorry it's only in german <_<.

http://groups.minitokyo.net/german-members/

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.