Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 not having a fair go - Minitokyo

not having a fair go

page 1 of 1 6 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hi there minnas im here talking about not given a fair go it can be in different forms like racism to being biased and i think it is sad coz somehow i feel that at school some teachers are not giving me a fair go

so how do u feel and have you ever been treated this way coz i wanna noe are there anyone out there who has trouble with this situation.

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

I have had trouble, maki-chii! At school, even though I got the highest grades I wasn't given honors on graduation day because I was absent too much. They knew very well that I wasn't taking leisure time, but I was seriously sick and had some medical problems. But nonetheless, I did the best I could, earning the highest grades in my class including a perfect score of 100 on both Reading & Language Arts and a 95 in Social Studies & Math. while other kids with a lower score than me got honors, I got nothing.

The world can be cruel, but the best way to deal with the situation is to keep doing your best. And if things get out of hand, you have to tell your parents because teachers won't listen to you, it's only the parents they will pay attention to.

But just keep hanging in their maki-chin! Everyone runs into this problem eventually at either school or work. :/

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

It depends on how much injustice I received. If it seriously ticked me off, I would probably want to kill that person. :P

About your situation, if you feel like that, find ways to achieve what you want. It can be really hard at times, but, as they say, you'll grow stronger with each problem you overcome. :D Ganbatte!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh yes I remember that all too well, I know a lot of teachers that hated me because of my religion, of course it wasn't racism because of the color of my skin I fit right in, in that department but when I was younger I was wiccan, not any more, but growing up in the bible belt well that never did go too well so I got a lot of heat from it more from the teachers then the students...but it is quite sad when they are the ones that are suppose to be there to teach us but they appear to be the ones that hate us the most

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Not me. My unusually meek disposition somehow makes people initially friendly and forgiving towards me.

oh i have that all too often. i remember one time in middle school, because i was quiet and i apparently have an inherently angry face, people think i'm a delinquent or something. i was eating lunch and we were in a noisy lunchroom, and obviously since im quiet i was often being misheard. one person thought i said " i'm going to kill you" when i really said " i can't hear you". she told a teacher and i was accused of threatening when i never did anything. i ended up sitting there for 3 and a half hours because i wouldn't confess, but they had to let me go to go home.
to this day i still have problems like that

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.