Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Favourite Song(Classified into languages) - Minitokyo

Your Favourite Song(Classified into languages)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

So tell me what is your favourite songs according to language instead of struggling to decide between your favourites which one is the best oh and you can have more than two.One more thing I hope this thread has not been made..if it has then feel free to delete it,moderator-san...Oh yes,please submit your reason too,thank you!

Mine:-
Mandarin:
-Zen me ban(S.H.E):Love it because...the lyrics are very good.It said something about the boy not noticing her but she is sure,he'll fall for her.
-Guardian Angel(Tank):Love it because the song is sweet,the boy said that she is his guardian angel...he also said that as long he has her,he need no wishes.
-Understood(Tank):It's also sweet(I like sweet sweet songs...:3),the lyrics and the rhythm is also very nice,it makes you feel happy and joyful.

English:
-Because of you(Kelly Clarkson):Big meaning behind the lyrics...And also the singer sung it beautifully,her voice is very nice!
-Melodies of Life(Emiko Shiratori):If you found the lyrics,you'll notice why I like it though..it feels sad but as the same time there's a little happiness.

Japanese:
-Cross from Fushigi Yuugi:Genbu Kaiden(Chihiro Yonekura):I love songs with meanings!Anyway this is a good song,the lyrics was no matter how far we are,as long as we look at the same sky,I believe that we'll meet.It was very sweet and the rhythm and her voice was very good!
-Hanashitaku was nai from Marginal Prince(Flame):This lies all on the meaning,most of the reasons are the same,but this songs tells you never to give up and hold onto what you want and don't let go.
-Etc(Most of them anime)

Korean:
-Maria(Kim Ah-Jung):I don't really understand this song but I like it because of the power in the singer's voice,and the song is very good.
-From the Korean shows:The song from this two shows are both painful and happy,even if I don't understand but you can still feel the feeling the songs bring.
-My Sassy Girl,Chun Yang
-Princess Hours

Malay:
- Belaian Jiwa by Innuendo:Same reason so far,the song is so sweet,there was one part they sung,'Do you know how much I love,only an angel can take your place,'.Sweet!

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

For the sake of keeping this thread open, members include reasons as to why you classify these sings as your favorites. Do not simply make lists.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

*Salutes*Yes,sir!I'll edit it...Sorry.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

>English:
>> I'm With You (Avril Lavigne) : I like the melancholy feeling in this song.
>> BLURRY (Muddle of PUDD, used as soundtrack for Ace Combat): My brother keeps saying this song is good, and somehow, slowly, I like this song too ^^;
>> I'll Be There For You (Rembrandt)
>> Eyes on Me (Faye Wong)

>Japanese ( I like the songs lyric...)
>> Ichibyou no Refrain
>> Modokashii Sekai no Ue De (Makino Yui)
>> Parallel Days: Very energetic, reminds me of Haruhi alot :P
>> Motteke! Sailor Fuku: Very catching, I never get tired of listening to it! >___<

>Indonesian
>> Cintaku (Chrisye): I've heard this song since I was kid, and slowly attracted to it. It gives me special feeling.
>> Sahabat Sejati (Sheila on 7): Good lyric about friendship.
>> Some songs by Melly Goeslaw... I forgot the titles! *_*
>> Sandaran Hati (Letto)

Korean:
>> Sarang Eeng Ga Yo (sp?): I don't watch all episodes of Princess Hours... My friend ( who was addicted to this series) told me the what the lyric means, and I began to like it :p

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

Latin:
I love spooky Latin choral music...A lot...So pretty much anything in that vein is acceptable, whether I've heard it or not.

Japanese:
"It Will Obtain Bearing" by Ikue Asazaki still moves me.

English:
Honestly, this is impractical for me to answer. I simply listen to too much music.

Instrumental/Post-Rock:
Sigur R

NIN - Perfect Drug

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

English: Echoes (Pink Floyd) The sound effects and the lyrics are very enigmatic.
Tomorrow Never Knows (The Beatles) Intricate lyrics about death/hallucinations.
Highway to Hell (AC/DC) Play it while your on the freeway and you'll understand.
Thriller (Michael Jackson) The beat makes you want to dance! LOL!
Heartbreak Hotel (Elvis Presley) You can feel the sorrow in Elvis's voice.
Mr. Crowley (Ozzy Osbourne) It paints the picture of someone near death who lived a tragic life.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

English
-Everything's just wonderful (Lily Allen) i don't know why i like it so much xD but the lyrics talk about hypocrisy, i simply love it <3
-Showtime (Nelly Furtado) too sweet x3
-Afraid (Nelly Furtado) cause i completely agree with the lyrics
-Wonder 'bout (Utada Hikaru) it's a strange song xD but i like it so much xD
-Unforgiven (Sweetbox) i love the effects...

Japanese
-Uso mitaina i love you (Utada Hikaru) it has a beautiful lyrics, and i love how it sounds rocker than other hikki's songs

German
-Ich bin nicht ich (Tokio Hotel) i think it's unquestioning my fav song xD

Italian
-Ed ero contentissimo (Tiziano Ferro) i hate him but that song is nice xD

I love a lot of others songs but i can't write all them ow xD

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Multilingual music! Sign me up, this could be long( sort of ^_^'). I'll keep it to my top five in each language, well, more or less XD...

Spanish:

" Una Palabra " by Carlos Varela-- great melody and touching lyrics
" Mi Destino " by Gisela Lavado-- I always find it relaxing for some reason.
" Lucia " by Ismael Serrano-- my sister's favorite and she got me addicted to too ^_^'!
" Princesa " by Alejandro Sanz and Joaquin Sabina-- very romantic
" Quien Fuera " by Silvio Rodriguez-- I love most of his songs :D.

English:
" Rwanda, Rwanda " by Wyclef Jean-- very sad, yet profound lyrics
" Maria Maria " by Carlos Santana and Wyclef Jean-- I never get tired of listening to it :)
" Ever Since the World Began " by Survivor-- inspirational. Very.
" The Streets of London " by Blackmore's Night-- always great music from this band
" Tears and Rain " by James Blunt-- sad, yet very touching

French:
" Le Vent "by Catherine Ringer-- I'm a fan of hers so... ^_^'.
" Devant Soi " by Mylene Farmer-- melodious and haunting
" Papa M'aime Pas " by Melissa Mars--very catchy and I just love her whispery voice
" Je t'aime Encore " by Brigitte Fontaine-- romantic and melodious, I love the strings :D
" Il y a Trop de Gens Qui t'aiment "by Helene Segara-- a sentimental fave

German:
" Mein Herz Brennt "by Rammstein-- love the opening, especially the " voice of the pillow " part. Creepy ^_^'.
" Du Hast " by Rammstein-- used as a track for The Matrix and I loved it!
" Herbert Knebel "--by Roy Black-- heavy guitars, all the way
" Der Generalsekret

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Let's begin... XD There are a lot I like!

Romanian: I don't have a lot of favorites, but I like "Ploaia" ("The Rain") by Spin. It's sad yet I like it.

English
Pink Floyd - "Comfortably Numb" (it's strange, simply strange :) )
The Offspring - "Pretty Fly (for a white guy)" (funny parody, I like the lyrics)
(and many others, like some by Smash Mouth and Rob Zombie)

Bosnian (probably, I'm not sure): Hari Mata Hari - "Lejla" (heard it at Eurovision 2007 and loved it ever since)

Finnish
HIM - "Wings of a Butterfly" (and the rest of their songs XD this one because of the music, especially)
The Rasmus - "In the Shadows", "Guilty" (I like the music and Lauri's voice here)

German
E Nomine - "Mitternacht" (spooky! combined with Latin)
"Es war einmal im Dezember" (it's so beautiful, I love the sadness of it)

Latin
"Carmina Burana" composed by Carl Orff (haven't heard it all, but it's simply mesmerizing!)
(any song in Latin, I love how it sounds; this includes choral music and Catholic music; even though I'm an Orthodox Christian, I like it)

Spanish: Mecano - "Hijo de la Luna" (it's beautiful, it describes a legend and I'm very fond of legends!)

Japanese (couldn't get away with not mentioning the only 2 Japanese songs I like)
Morning Musume - "Say Yeah! Motto Miracle Night" (hyperactive! I become instantly happy when I hear it!)
MOVE - Destiny (another hyperactive one! I can't stay still when listening to it!)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

catfromsaturn

catfromsaturn

Unassuming Local Guy

English:
"I Just Want You" by Ozzy Osbourne - very strong vocals (even for my favorite singer, The Ozzman) and powerful lyrics.
"When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin - the instrumental half of this alone is excellent (I really like the harmonica), and Plant's vocals just get me.

German:
"Du Hast" by Rammstein - catchy and hard-hitting at the same time, and the song that made me love Rammstein.

Japanese:
"Give a Reason" by Megumi Hayashibara - I just really get into this song.
"Ultra Relax" by Tomoe Shinohara - this is "high-energy" exemplified lol.
"Do it Minnie May" by Gunsmith Cats (specifically Kae Araki) - I honestly feel this is one of the catchiest songs ever recorded.

SPANISH
Deja que llueva, by Mecano. I've never heard anything so beautiful before or after
Corazon part

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

english: sacrifice - elthon john
francais: moi lolita- alizee
italian:bruci la citt

English
- Animal I have Become, Never too late - Three Day's Grace
- House of cards - Madina Lake
- Don't Jump, Rescue me, Ready, set, go!, Monsoon - Tokio Hotel <<English versions of the German songs. l Love the vocalist's accents :nya:
- Smells like teen spirit - Nirvana
- Hero - Enrique
- How to save a life - The fray <<The only song I like from them >_>
- Virtue to vice - Deathstar << cool MV too
- My sweetest choice - Seduced by suicide << Classic in a way

Japanese
- Filth in the beauty, Taion, Chizuru, Guren - The Gazette << Great lyric meanings!
- LOVE SCREAM PARTY - SuG

German - All Tokio Hotel songs! (Schrei, Durch Den Monsun, Rette Mich,
1000 Meere, Spring Nicht etc.) << I love Bill! And his voice is just
amazing... XD
- Onhe Dich - Christina Sturmer<<Beautiful song

Et ce te ra...

I like so many songs...

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

Laruku - Drivers High
Uverworld - D-technolife
X-japan - Tears

VanyLoVesViolet

VanyLoVesViolet

~ Ashtray Heart ~

English:
~ Special Needs, Haemoglobin, Infra-red, Without You I'm Nothing, Every You Every Me, and so on... - Placebo
~ Run Baby Run, I Think I'm Paranoid, I'm Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
~ Let go, Already Over - RED
~ My World - Sick Puppies
~ When You Were Young, For Reasons Unknown, Somebody Told Me, Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
~ Hysteria, Map Of The Problematique, Time Is Running Out, Starlight - Muse
~ Shadow Of The Day, What I've Done, Valentine's Day, From The Inside, In The End, A Place For My Head - Linkin Park
~ I Hate Everything About You, Pain, Now Or Never, Overrated - Three Days Grace

German:
~ Symphonie, Unendlich, Durch die Nacht, Das Beste - Silbermond
~ Jeanny, Out Of The Dark (Into The Light) - Falco

Japanese:
~ Screen - D'espairs Ray

English:
- A Place For My Head, No Roads Left, Don't Stay, Easier To Run, Get Through, From The Inside, Nobodys Listening, In The End, Cure For The Itch, Numb // Linkin Park
- Overrated, Now Or Never, Burn, Born Like This, Never Too Late // Three Days Grace
- 15 Steps, All I Need, Paranoid Android, Nude // Radiohead
- When I'm Gone, Perfect, Shut Up, Your Love Is A Lie, I'm Just A Kid // Simple Plan
- All Night, Dedicated, Red To Black, Petrified, Right Now // Fort Minor
- Sugar, We're Going Down, This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race, The Take Over, The Breaks Over // Fall Out Boy
- Blind, Special Needs // Placebo
- Cherry Lips, I Think I'm Paranoid // Garbage
- Colors, So Far Away // Crossfade
- Halo, Unreal, Redefine, Obsession // Soil
- Smother, Beginning Of The End, Forgotten // Spineshank

German:
- Die Liste, Wovon tr

hmm...lets see
among two storms by rotting christ
sword of the witcher by vader
black and blue by bring me the horizon
epitaph by necrophagist
babylon ad by cradle of filth
prognecies of the great apocolypse by dimmu borgir

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.