Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Too Late but... - Minitokyo

Too Late but...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Well, I know is too late, but I would know why my wall "Where the Fairies Born" was deletaded.
I would know if the reason was the background, scan or other thing that I really don't know because I would redo this problem part or something. ^^

Here is the wallie in question: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6137/wallfairyadumioh5.jpg

So, thanks for now.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

I didn't delete that one, so I'll leave this open for the moderator who did, but I must remind everyone that only moderators may reply to posts here.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The background is just too over-filtered. What does the original background look like (without the filters I mean)? 'Cause its very easy to take a stock photo, filter it and slap a scan over it.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

So, if I redo the background with the brushes that I used without merged all layers and fill them with watercolor, I can post the wallie again?
Because I swear I didn't use a stock photo.... what I can do to prove it?! Where I could found a stock photo like that?! and .... if I had used a stock photo I had wrote it on description wall.... or do you think I'm a lier?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.