Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GSD vector. Advice? - Minitokyo

GSD vector. Advice?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Here's another vector. (Always seems to be of him. <_<) Scan from Animepaper.net.

Any suggestions? I'm not very sure about the plaid background...it does look queer. And my lines this time. What do you think?

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7972/supernovareyar5.th.jpg

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

well, it looks pretty well done. the lines are nicely drawn. i like how you did the rose. the colors of the plaid background don't really match, but it's fine. and a suggestion; put a small gaussian blur on the lines to make the lines look smoother, although you don't have to. :)

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Quote by akari-chanwell, it looks pretty well done. the lines are nicely drawn. i like how you did the rose. the colors of the plaid background don't really match, but it's fine. and a suggestion; put a small gaussian blur on the lines to make the lines look smoother, although you don't have to. :)

Thanks! I'll try out the gaussian blur, and modifying the colours. :D

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

The outlines(and the vector overall) look neat, and I especially like the rose. Not sure about the background though, maybe something with the design. Try use some suitable brushes if you want. But still, it's ready for the gallery. ;)

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Yea, I agree with gaara
it's ready, very nice btw.

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuThe outlines(and the vector overall) look neat, and I especially like the rose. Not sure about the background though, maybe something with the design. Try use some suitable brushes if you want. But still, it's ready for the gallery. ;)

Quote by KittenYea, I agree with gaara
it's ready, very nice btw.

Thank you~. XD I wonder what it is about the rose that people seem to like... X-P Will give some thought about the background before submitting.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

How about something rose-y? Rose patterns, maybe? But if it's hard to find one, I guess random shapes will look okay. Besides, it's just a background.

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuHow about something rose-y? Rose patterns, maybe? But if it's hard to find one, I guess random shapes will look okay. Besides, it's just a background.

I tried vectoring a rose out of a drawing I made. The drawing was terrible, and the transition from drawing to vector made it worse, because I never understood how the petals were arranged. So I have leaves instead. lol. X-P

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5742/supernovareyleafoo1.th.jpg

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

It looks fine with leaves. Maybe something with the grey background looks odd.. but that's just me. ^_^'

merged: 11-17-2007 ~ 11:49am
Submitted in the gallery : A Little Gentleman by saphira0589

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.