Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blackflip - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 1 total item

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

Blackflip... or how to become crazy in five minutes.

Blacklip

This is a flash game that seems rather simple: all the tiles that are on the same line have to have the same colour. To change the colour of a tile, you have to drag the mouse over it, of course the trick is that you have to make all the changes in a row as the moment you let go of the mouse button it starts checking if you have the right colours or not. The best is still to read the instructions to fully understand the rules of the game. :)

And as I said, it gets really tricky really fast, one of my favourite puzzles is the one where all the tiles have the same colour except for one diagonal, it seems to simple and yet solving that one took me some time.

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.