Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Second Season of Higurashi: Yay or Nay? - Minitokyo

Second Season of Higurashi: Yay or Nay?

Tagged under Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai better than the first season?

Yes
14 votes
No
5 votes
Not Sure
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Chizeru

Chizeru

~Queen of Procrastination~

So, as the title says, do you think that the second series (so far) of Higurashi is better than the first or worse? Why?

Of course, this all depends on whether one appreciates Higurashi for its gorey scenes or its plot. I, for one, like the second series more because it delves into a lot of things that were left out of the first season. It's like a puzzle coming together, and I think the writers did a good job of showing this through the different arcs of the anime.

Enough of me blabbing, though. ^_^' What's your guys' opinions?

Signature

Personally, I preferred the 2nd season a lot more than I enjoyed the 1st so far in the series

I was reluctant about watching the 2nd season after I finished the 1st because I was left disappointed but when I watch the 2nd season, I found it to be a lot more interesting

I guess it was mainly because of Rika-chan XD XD
And it explained a bit more instead of senseless and brutal massacre

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I enjoyed the first series a lot more, it felt more brutal and suspenseful

Signature

4n0th1n9

4n0th1n9

se7en

The second season tells you alot more information, and shows how the characters come to realize a bit more of what has happened, and even though I'm not done watching season 2, I love how the plot unfolds, and Rika whom is the one struggling the most is holding strong!

stargem

stargem

Not as brutal yet it answers many of your questions...
Except for how Keichi dies in 2nd arc lool.
You get to see Rika's struggle through different arcs with her perspective instead of an all knowing way.
Akasaka pwns in the last couple episodes lol.

anime-fans-united

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

The second season is better than the first one because it answers all the questions of the first season. Hanyu is also present there :3

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

agreed. and i finally realized that takano myo is a bitch

Do you know what sin is? It

The second season was as perfect a sequel as I could've hoped for. The only reason I like season one better is due to the fact that I'm something of a horror fan and self-proclaimed gorehound.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.