Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of 2x2 = SHINOBUDEN - Minitokyo

What do you think of 2x2 = SHINOBUDEN

Tagged under Shinobuden

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Zihn

Guider of Souls

I love the show myself, specialy the hyper ecchi Onsokumaru and his sauske ninja squad :P soo funny and the voice actor for Onsokumaru is just perfect.

Signature MIA

i like it! especially on the ecchi part of it :D

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

Lol...it is quite hilarious about the ninja squad..can't stop laughing XD

4leksis

4leksis

unit 00

I've only seen the two rist episodes, it's quite good^^

A computer is like a submarine: it works fine until you open windows.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

I've seen up to ep 4 and I guess it's pretty alright, some parts can be really funny although most of them are only so-so =/

heh, the VA for Onsokumaru always does similiar roles (almost). An exception is in Azumanga Daioh, when he does the voice for the little girls dad (the yellow cat) 8P Though my personal fav VA job he's done is Johnnys voice in the Guilty Gear series :)

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

I totally love shinobuden, it's the funnies anime I've ever seen :D
I've seen the whole show 2 times now, and watched some epi's over 6 times in 2 weeks ^^
Especially the ninja's are just too funny :D One of my favorites is their reaction when the lightning strikes the bentou, and when they've thrown the shuriken :D

Signature

just watching the first eps made me laugh....
shinobu is very stupid..
ha..ha..

Shinobuden: one of funniest animes out thre. it might be confusing for people who dont know much about Japanese culture or nijas :D.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This anime is so freaking hilarious! I luv it. It may be stupid, but its stupid with a lot of laughs. One of my favorite funny animes indeed. I think onsokumaru is da funniest character there haha XD .
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6760/onsokumaru1ut.gif

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.