Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like eSports? - Minitokyo

Do you like eSports?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hello everyone,
many of you should know eSports (electronic Sports)!
For those who don't know what it means, it's just playing games on your computer.. participating online in leagues, on cups or in bigger events like ESL (Electronic Sports League)
It isn't really like other sports, but chess is also sports..

I really like it, I play Counter-Strike: Source just 4 fun. In the past I played, want for more ;) .. winning some cups and something like that.

Maybe you're also playing some games online ;) just say it!

So my question is, do you like eSports? ;)

Denis, Templa

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Where I'm from, people hold Madden tournaments. I don't participate it, but I enjoy watching the tournaments, as well as the finals.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

I don't really like sports enough to get that involved in them.

eSports, This is not a sport :s

Oh yes, here in Germany it is already one of the greatest sports. It's just not really public, because the politics have some problems with those games...

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

In my school math is considered a sport... lol.
eh... I've watched DDR and SSB and SSBM tournaments at my school, but I've never really participated in any. Most I do is play Tetris DS online a lot...

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Yea me and my friends go out to lan and play DoTA for like 6 hours in the city till we get hungry and just go home lol. Sounds like sport?

Actually I dont understand why it's considered sports........
Not much of a gamer..... I mean myself.....
Games are competitive but I don't think it should be really considered sport

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Oh that. Yes of course. I did played those games for a long time ever since during youthful times. Especially Counter Strike. xD

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.