Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best anime in 2007 - Minitokyo

Best anime in 2007

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

there is a list of all animes in 2007 i wanna now in your opinion which was the best anime in this year

T

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I wouldn't know. I haven't watch them all. I've probably only watched only 2 of the ones you've mentioned.

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Well if we're talking about 2007,i say the best are Shakugan no Shana 2!

Well, from the ones you've mentioned, the ones I've most enjoyed was Lucky Star, Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
But if I had to choose....... I'd choose Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Hmm I'll pick some out ;)
- Shakugan no Shana II
- Myself Yourself
- Clannad
- Sola
- Claymore
- Devil May Cry
- Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny
- Kaze no Stigma

there are even more than these, but I think they are somehow one of the best ;) I can't choose ONE ^^ I like them all!

I forgot Naruto Shippuuden lol ^^

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Too hard to choose only one. As a Naruto fan I say Naruto Shippuden, but Romeo X Juliet was so awesome!

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Unless someone's seen them all they can't really answer the question fairly...

i had several favourites:
claymore, potemayo and lovely complex were definitely one of the best while shana 2 actually disappointed me

riona86

clueless

didn't watch all... but i like heroic age, claymore, naruto shipudden and darker than black...

claymore, gundam 00 and heroic age

Darker Than Black
Lucky Star

Naruto Shippuuden, Ghost Hound and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! are my favourite that came this year......though i have to admit that Ghost Hound is pretty new still......we will how it goes.........

O.O I have not seen but a couple of the ones listed...I guess I am way behind! lol I am watching Shakugan no Shana Second right now and really liking it, so I guess I will go with that one!

I have also heard Darker than Black is good, and I intend to watch that one as well. As for Mononoke...it was odd. The animation style was unique and sometimes gorgeous, but the story did not keep my attention. I skipped through the episodes...very bad of me...but that is what I did.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yeah, it wouldn't be fair to judge if you haven't seen all of those series ^^;; But I have to say Romeo x Juliet was pretty awesome :)

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Hey there's no D.Gray-Man! ><

Anyways, from the list...
I think I have to say Romeo X Juliet and Darker Than Black! =D

But yea, its unfair because I didn't watch all of these anime~

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

i like all of the ones this year but one. school days. dont get me started on that. but the best one has got to be Shakugan no Shana Second. i've been waiting on that one since the end of the first season

Potemayo and Dennou Coil for me. I'm liking ef a lot too, but it's still airing so can't make a concrete decision yet. And I'm loving every moment of Minami-ke.

Haven't seen them, but I've heard good things about Gurren-Lagann and Sola (on my list of things to watch...)

My fav is Lovely Complex. Hilarious, entertaining, and almost devoid of the cliches one usually finds in anime (especially romance anime).

Darker Than Black was a very good watch as well, but a bit marred by a few lack-lustre eps and too little closure at the end.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Nanatsuiro Drops
Romeo X Juliet
Rental Magica
Night Wizard
Code Geass Ep24/25

Well, I haven't seen a lot of the stuff that is here... but I think I can make my top5:

1.Devil May Cry
2.Seto no Hanayome
3.Zero no Tsukaima -Futatsuki no Kishi-
4.Claymore
5.Hayate no Gotoku!

its between deathnote and claymore

merged: 11-26-2007 ~ 10:19am
on 2nd thought....its deathnote then claymore lol

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Clannad and Claymore =) One is extremely light-hearted, and the latter is bloody and violent XD

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

I preferably like school days for the valueable lesson (do not be a playboy)

Higurashi kai
Nanoha strikers

Nechan to shiyo ep 5

emm =_= Lovely Complex^^ it's fun. And Shugo Chara! hehe^^

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.