Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Poll]Harima Kenji's destined Lover... - Minitokyo

[Poll]Harima Kenji's destined Lover...

Tagged under School Rumble

Who would it be?

Yakumo
13 votes
Eri
15 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kotaru

kotaru

Solitude Cried

Konnichiwa Minna!

I've been thinking of this many times before of who will be Kenji's lover. I know that he likes Tenma but sooner or later he will face the fact that she dont like him... (*ouch that hurts* after all those times of hoping....)

So I thought that it is either Yakumo or Eri, even though he never thought that these cute and popular girls would fall for him...

So lets Decipher....

Yakumo - sweet, thoughtful, caring, silent,.....,cute! XD
Eri - energetic, helpful, shy(true feelings),....., cute and rich!

But for me I think He should be with Yakumo, because from all the time they been together working manga stuff... also shes lonely, she didnt found any man other than harima...

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I'd say Eri is less shy, but rather having difficulty getting her feelings to the forefront. The shy label is better suited Yakumo, methinks.

From a technical standpoint, Yakumo would probably be the better choice. Harima seems to be a very down to earth person who appreciates the simpler pleasures in life (fighting, riding his bike, travelling around.. at least until he started trying for Tenma...) In that, Eri's wealth might very well be an obstacle, since I seriously doubt Harima cares much about money. (Well, aside from not having to worry about being shorthanded in that area.)

That being said, Eri's drive matches Harima well too, and it's not like her wealth would influence either of them to any serious degree.

At the point that I've seen the anime and read the manga, I have to say that.... I really don't care who he ends up with. The two are pretty much equals as far as I'm concerned, so if or when the manga or the anime decides on one of them, I'll most likely be fine with it.

Of course, the show itself seems to be delighted in yanking our chains all over the place, so it might very well NEVER happen. Oh, the cruelty of fate... :P

I'd have to say Yakumo. They spent so much time working on the manga together, and she's so sweet and... well... I just like her better. That's really the only reason I have.

I'll say Yakumo...with the things going on, I think Harima has a really bad impression of Eri.
I would like to see Harima with Yakumo, but I think Harima really loves Tenma that I doubt that it'll turn out that way. Either way like Northy said I think they'll never happen.

Screw it, I'm not voting. I still want Harima to end up with Tenma. After the world of hell he walks through for the girl, he deserves to go out with Tenma. He's put up too much dedication for me to be satisfied with him finally giving up and walking off with second best. If he did, he wouldn't be Harima Kenji to me. If Tenma ends up with Karasuma, I'd rather have Harima just support her happiness full on, and leave, to go tuna fishing or something like that forever.

Awww even though Harima is so dedicated to Tenma, he does have two great girls. I love Eri and Yakumo. Plus, Karasuma is growing on me to be a couple with Tenma.

I can't wait til more comes out!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

Karasuma needs to just move, tenma dosent deserve harima. Yakumo ill say because she really loves him, Erin has more of a i saw him naked thing, and he kinda proposed to me too.

Quote by aniki91344Screw it, I'm not voting. I still want Harima to end up with Tenma. After the world of hell he walks through for the girl, he deserves to go out with Tenma. He's put up too much dedication for me to be satisfied with him finally giving up and walking off with second best. If he did, he wouldn't be Harima Kenji to me. If Tenma ends up with Karasuma, I'd rather have Harima just support her happiness full on, and leave, to go tuna fishing or something like that forever.

Same goes for me.I hope Harima will end up with Tenma. XD

I hope end up with Eri. XD

I think Yakumo is a perfect match for him. Tenma is still better off with the kappa guy.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.