Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Raise negative Credits - Minitokyo

Raise negative Credits

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

libensoul

libens

I got -0.90 credits. How can i do to get a positive credits?

Nightmare

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

For a start you could try submitting your own wallpapers, instead of those you find on the internet. And by wallpapers, I mean an actual artistic wallpaper, and not just a photograph. Everything you have posted so far has been deleted, and that is why you have negative credits.

You can have negative credits too?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

libensoul

libens

Thanks for responding. But what should I do now to get positive credit? Or how many days I have to wait?.
This time I am working on a wallpaper that I like to post.

Nightmare

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Yes, I remember when I was little(lol), I mean when I was kinda noob at MT and posted some walls that were then deleted. I got negative credits as well.

Quote: But what should I do now to get positive credit? Or how many days I have to wait?.

Try participate in this community, like joining thread discussion, comment on artworks etc. There are lots to do actually.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
The first section is all about how the credits system works, including how to gain and use credits.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.