Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chibi Maruko Chan, does it remind you of your own childhood? - Minitokyo

Chibi Maruko Chan, does it remind you of your own childhood?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I know this is a wired question coz this anime is hardly for a person at my age. Still, I find myself enjoy watching this anime. :D It really reminds me of my own childhood and silly things I thought or did. I wonder if anyone of here has felt the same while watching it. (This anime might have been aired a long time ago on other cable/tv channles, but here on Animax Philippines they're still showing it. :) )
Please give me your opinion regarding this anime. :)

Quote by ealpha-scorpioI know this is a wired question coz this anime is hardly for a person at my age. Still, I find myself enjoy watching this anime. :D It really reminds me of my own childhood and silly things I thought or did. I wonder if anyone of here has felt the same while watching it. (This anime might have been aired a long time ago on other cable/tv channles, but here on Animax Philippines they're still showing it. :) )
Please give me your opinion regarding this anime. :)

I love Chibi Maruko-chan. I've been dying to watch the English dub of it, but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere on the Internet. Some help would be appreciated.

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

i very like it..
chibi maruko chan..
:)

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Please do not revive a thread that is over 4 weeks old, and especially in this case since this thread is over four years old. We recommend instead to make a new thread, to avoid creating chaos in the system.

Thank you! and topic closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.