Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rain rain go away come agane an - Minitokyo

rain rain go away come agane an

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

minianimegirl

minianimegirl

the canadian anime freek

this is my first wallpaper hehe i hope you like it

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/minianimegirl/girlinrainstorm.jpg

if you have any cool ideas make sour you pass em along till the see you round

you spelled "again" wrong :P unless you meant to do that. anyways nice wallpaper. where is this girl from?

looks kinda like elfen lied

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

well, it's a good start. though the rain looks more like long lines. you should make it shorter. and stick with one color for the rain. also, try to make the trees have more detail in it. it looks really plain as of now. well, i hope that helped. :)

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

minianimegirl

minianimegirl

the canadian anime freek

the girl is from elfin lied and thanks for the advice ill take that advice the trees are sapposed to be like that lol its just to add some effect to the rain and the storm altho i shoulld have made that a little more clear to you all hehe my bad ^_^' ^_^'

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hmmm I think in this case then the trees should be different colours. The ones at the back would be darker than those at the front. ;)

merged: 11-27-2007 ~ 12:35pm
Besides this wallpaper has been submitted.

Closing :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.