Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are your best and worst trait? - Minitokyo

What are your best and worst trait?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

What is the best thing about your personality? And what is worst?

My answer:
-Best trait: I'm generous and loyal.
-Worst trait: I'm very stubborn and meticulous.

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

I guess my best and worst trait are the same because in some situations it's a good thing and in others it's not...

I'm good really good at not giving a damn. It's good because it makes it that I'm not easily stressed even when the deadline is tomorrow and we're really behind on a project. But it's bad because it means that everyone thinks that I'm really cold hearted.

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

Cold hearted? I wouldn't call someone like you in such in situation cold hearted. You just keep things cool despite of your inner stress. People like me usually make me curious. :hmpf: I always think like what's with him/her. Why is he/she is so relaxed. Or maybe think you're too confident with the outcome of your test or project.

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Worst:Lazy
Best:Calm

Hmm... I can't tell you one single best trait. I can tell you a couple that are related to each other, though. I guess my best trait is that I'm very understanding and so I'm a good listener; I listen to people without judging or criticizing them, no matter what they are or what they do. My worst trait? Well... I think it's the fact that I can be too kind to people. That's good, but a lot of people would take advantage of you and use you if you're too kind to them.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Hmm, this is interesting...

Best: Responsible
Worst: Lazy (even though people have been telling me that I'm hardworking XP)

Movin'...

ennostiel

ennostiel

fic's author

best tray: sincerity and gentle
worst tray: euh... *think* insociable and bad

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

my best: is that am really kind and caring
my worst trait: is my temper when I get wronged or someone i know is wronged I really got a bad temper.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

best trait: generous and caring
worst trait: lazy and not enough perseverance

Best traits: I can be a serious, true and loyal friend. I can also be very generous with people.
Worst traits: Accepting positive criticism. Very very difficult, and I am sure I am not the only one who has this problem. I am doing my best to learn, though.

best traits:im determined and quick-thinking
worst traits: i have a really short temper and im unsociable

Quote by Tsuji Worst traits: Accepting positive criticism. Very very difficult, and I am sure I am not the only one who has this problem. I am doing my best to learn, though.

I've learned to appreciate them! :) They're a way for you to be better person and changing undesirable things in you. The are also enlightening and give you better aspect of things. That's why Criticisms lately have been attracting me so much. I feel like I can see and understand things better. It's very good for everyone to learn to accept them.

best traits: serious, decisive
worst traits: lazy, short-tempered, backstabbing

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

best trait: I think it would be being loyal and supportive of my family and friends, and being able to organize my classmates for a school project.
Worst: Well I'm a bit moody, and sometimes I tend to lose patience( especially with arrogant/argumentative people ). Another would be that I talk older for my age( well sometimes it is a good thing, since I do well in school essays^^)

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

errr about me i am very helpful toothers but it's also my worst trait as i will go all out to help others till i lose out myself(consider myself naive and stupid)

another good trait bout me is im very honest and trusting till it is also my worst trait

i guess i am over to the extreme side

My best trait is my ability to adjust my public face to the situation that calls for it. I know everyone has different sides to them, but I consciously chnage what the outside is like depending on what fits best to the environment at the time.

My worst trait is my low confiidence levels. I feel that I could be and accomplish so much more if I were more confident and self-assured.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well since I have more worst then good traits so here goes

best: easy to get along with
worst: sadistic, mean, mood swings, evil..that's just a start of many :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hmmm...... I guess one of best is if I'm wrong about something, I'll admit it and shut up.

One of my worst is if you don't show no effort to understand, I keep going and hold against you for the lack of effort. (I'm like this with my sister; it's not a good thing)

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

Quote by angelxxuan
worst: sadistic, mean, mood swings, evil..that's just a start of many :)

But aren't those the best? Let's be honest, sometimes it's just too much fun to actually be a really sadistic person.

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh trust me I am really sadistic...people don't know the real me but let's put it this way I'm not a good person to "play well with others" I have done things in my past and present that has left me to label myself as sadistic

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Best traits : Open-minded, gentle.

Worst traits : I overthink everything to insane extremes. ^_^'

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Best trait: appreciative of others' artworks (and it shows!)

Worst traits: way too frank, way too bookish, I don't know what else

Quote by wakeupangel
Worst traits : I overthink everything to insane extremes. ^_^'

I should have included this as one of my worst traits too ^_^' It even makes me angry with myself sometimes, but I cannot help it. You can say it's somehow connected with my Meticulousness.

Best Traits: Caring, Thoughtful, Understanding
Worst Traits: Sometimes I can be a little self-centered when I don't realize it. ^_^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.